ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Flaming cold clean

phase 1 172
evening all

Thought i would give the beast a bit of a clean after a tough month with vandlelism and dosey drivers. Car is looking how i want with a few upgrades was going to go down the anthracite route but loving the silver bullets with alloys so think il keep it like that.

A little unsure on the fogs but i'll worry about that in spring

Had the karcher lance come today so had a foam party but no chance was i taking pictures!
after some gold class she was looking alright!

anyway any comms are welcome

DSCN2801.jpg

DSCN2800.jpg

DSCN2810.jpg

DSCN2812.jpg

DSCN2816.jpg

PS anyone who has the oil cap cover from the engine cover give me a shout

phase 1 172
blue badge???

On coilovers - like the OZ f1's but 15's dont do the car justice and fancied a different look

blue badge - sorry just cottoned on! i was naughty

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
The wheels looks ace on there. Good to see something different other than oz F1's. I love the colour and it looks mint! If you decide against the fogs give us a shout. :)

clioMk1 RSi & Scenic
looks really nice with the ph2 alloys, i think oz's would take away some of the specialness of it, lovely colour aswell btw!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Given the recent models 197/200. I now prefer the ph1 to the ph2 172 clio!? No idea why as i've had 2 ph2 172's in my time...

That said, i dont like the ph2 wheels on it! Fire a set of 16in F1 Cups, or Turini's on there. Nice colour for the ph1.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
very nice mate, dont see many flamers with mods but when you do, they seem to work so well

phase 1 172
What tyres are you running? Get some spacers and the wheels will look amazing! I love this tbh

Toyo T1's always been pleased with them but agree with the spacer comment they do sit a little inside!

The wheels looks ace on there. Good to see something different other than oz F1's. I love the colour and it looks mint! If you decide against the fogs give us a shout. :)

Will do still deciding on the colour of them!

who would vandalise something so beautiful?!

unfortunately a numpty in a 4x4 who opened their door at a rate of notts followed by the man who thought my car would look far better with a key line along the bonnet!

thanks for all the comments guys, the OZ's look good on the car but i think 15's look drowned in the arches, turini's look good but so many around and if i could come accross the 16 inch OZ F1's i would shove them on in a heart beat

Last edited: