ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few very average pictures from the Scottish Nandos Meet

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
We had a wee meet through at Nandos Xscape today, it ended up that we ate a lot earlier and hung around less than planned mostly as it was snowing pretty well and was obviously freezing and wet with some wind thrown in for good measure. An indoors meet in Feb seems to be a good idea!

We only had my crappy point and shoot and my hands were freezing up so they were a bit rushed!

Thanks to everyone who braved it and hopefully you enjoyed a nice bit of Sunday geekery!

And very unusually not only did we have Clios at a Cliosport meet but they were ph1s.

DSCF1032_zps2a0040d5.jpg

DSCF1033_zpsf9a2d0ce.jpg

DSCF1034_zpsdb7436a5.jpg

DSCF1035_zps84b8c332.jpg

DSCF1036_zps0614d478.jpg

DSCF1037_zpsb549a12a.jpg

DSCF1038_zps8c6baf04.jpg

DSCF1039_zpsba4185eb.jpg

DSCF1040_zpsc409c3ba.jpg

DSCF1042_zps9b8d139f.jpg

DSCF1043_zpsfb8a5117.jpg

DSCF1044_zpse2b29ce6.jpg

DSCF1046_zps81faf5f6.jpg

DSCF1048_zpsa9d4a6eb.jpg

DSCF1049_zpsad99221f.jpg

DSCF1050_zpsbbf4abbe.jpg

DSCF1051_zps714808c8.jpg

DSCF1053_zps933bbd5a.jpg

DSCF1054_zps5d683f6b.jpg

DSCF1055_zpsc233809e.jpg

Cheers
John

RenaultSport 172
How strange. In pic two the outside clios look like bigger versions of the ones next to them!

Nice looking cars. I put ph2 rear lights on my ph1 but after seeing this lot the ph2 rear lights look a bit odd

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
How is the boss Danny?

Yeah, considering the weather it was a decent turnout. If thats what we can manage in winter then the summer ones should be full!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Good stuff Danny, hope all goes well.

Yeah we can cover all the colours quite well and hopefully will at a meet this year, can think of at least 1 person for each colour.

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Thanks for a good first meet today, albeit a bleak day. Cheers John, far from the standard i want her to be though! Good to see some more Ph1's in the flesh as well :) Mine looks bigger because it is standard height. It's like she's on stilts :(

Danny, hope everything goes well with the bambino :)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks a good meet guys, cant believe how many clios actually were there.

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Your welcome Danny!

Mine will only get better if all goes my way. As i am on holiday, my cleaning OCD has kicked in so i am tackling the interior first. So off with the doorcards and cleaning behind. Even taking the window switches out of the grab handles to clean under as i could see the dirt under them. I know i go too far :eek:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol, cleaning behind the doorcards is dedication Stu! I've cleaned things if I've been taking them off anyway but I dont think I ever have just to give it a wipe down! Will be immaculate once you're done with it!

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
It is so, i just take pride in what i have so i like to keep things nice. I should probably do things like yourself but i have to clean it properly or i'm not happy :eek: I am hoping so mate, if it gets near the way i had the saxo then i will be happy :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It is so, i just take pride in what i have so i like to keep things nice. I should probably do things like yourself but i have to clean it properly or i'm not happy :eek: I am hoping so mate, if it gets near the way i had the saxo then i will be happy :)

Don't do what I do, that car used to be mint, now it badly needs sprayed and the interior is in pieces, its not even had a radio for about 2 years!

FF Racing Blue 182
must say i like those ph1s never seen one around though

i would have came along myself but didint know anyone and didint want to look like a spare pri*k tagging along

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
You'll never know anyone if you don't come along! It was stus first meet as well, we've all been there so you wouldn't have been ignored or anything! Next time :)

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
All you have to do is put your name up and come along. Like John said, it was my first meet. Everyone was brand new and i didn't feel uncomfortable in the least. We don't bite so fire yourself along to the next one you can make and you'll enjoy it! I know i did, they are a good bunch and plenty of banter :)