ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from Singapore.

Landed at 6am, 14 hour flight....no sleep.....absolutely knackered. But I really wanted to go through my pics. Pretty pleased with the night shots.

I was able to borrow a tripod while I was there, hence the long exposure night shots :)

Skypark1.jpg

DSC5803.jpg

DSC5816.jpg

DSC5890.jpg

DSC5944.jpg

DSC5976.jpg

DSC5977.jpg

DSC5978.jpg

DSC5872.jpg

A few more on my site: http://www.danfreemanphotography.com/blog/2012/03/singapore/

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cracking pics as usual Dan. The night shots are great, lovely colours.
I think 8 is my favourite.

Clio
Nice work as usual. You could probably make Avonmouth look pretty though.

How far is that beach from the High Rise buildings?

About 15 minutes.

Singapore is tiny, it would take you about 45mins to drive one from side of the island to the other (with no traffic).

Small place.

182cup & 172 racecar
Non of that was there when I lived there lol. Beach was and that's about it.

Wish I could have come with you.

Epic as always Dan! You have just put my "Few snaps from London" thread to shame lol!!

Singapore is somewhere I'd really like to visit as well, amazing place!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic shots Dan, what do you do with all your gear with regards to airports and packing? I'm off on a last minute deal in 2 weeks.

'all my gear' being just a body and one or two lenses.

I can only pack a very limited amount of kit, as I travel for business so that comes first. I have. Nice Kata bag, which I can fit quite a lot in.

Never had any problems at any airport.