ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from Hong Kong (with tripod!)

Finally....it's only taken my third time there to actually bring a tripod with me!

I did another quick visit to the peak, but caught the sun at the wrong time :(

DSC0199.jpg

Then....it was just a case of wandering around taking long exposure shots:

DSC0341.jpg

DSC0208.jpg

DSC0224.jpg

DSC0314.jpg

DSC0329.jpg

DSC0288.jpg

DSC0239.jpg

Love that city. Hope it's not too long before I go back again.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Do you go with work? I was in Guangzhou recently and was going to go to hong kong to the exhibition but my visa didn't allow.

Planning to go in Easter

Visa in HK?!

I was there for work yeh, I was training the immigration staff at the airport....so even if there was a visa issue, I think they would have helped.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Visa in HK?!

I was there for work yeh, I was training the immigration staff at the airport....so even if there was a visa issue, I think they would have helped.

To go from mainland china where I was you need a visa to get into Hong Kong from there, well so man in china said

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Cracking shots Dan! I wish one day I will get the chance to visit this place.

S4 Avant
Amazing looking place! Photos are epic as ever.

The mothers off there tomorrow, and one of my best mates is out there for 2 years. Being 6"6 he doesn't stand out much.

I recognise some of those spots for the long exposures from when we were there in September.
Great shots as ever.
Really liked HK, especially for night shots.
Can't wait to go back!