ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few new pics of the mk3 Derv

Italian 3.2 V6
Gave the run around some attention today. Not to many pics as location isn't very attractive :(

6803395896_8d026caf33_b.png

Dci by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

6803394430_98b2320d89_b.jpg

6949501137_f516b3e715_b.png

Cheers Piers.

Italian 3.2 V6
Cheers. Yea it's lowered on the AP coilies n handles a treat tbf! It's just the 86dci but cheap as chips to run (£30 tax etc).

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i can see my self getting something like this now we have a baby... must be slow though ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
Thanks, Yea back is dropped fully (70mm). Still wanting to drop the front a tad more once I get some spacers mind.

That's the only downside unfortunately Paul. gearbox is awful too :( the 106dci would of been the better choice tbh as it shares the same 6-speed box out of the 197 instead of the s**tty 5-speed one.

Italian 3.2 V6
Yea really happy with the turinis, just need spacers to sort the offset out. I think they'd be even better in satin black!

RB 182
That's really nice that mate! Will keep an eye out for you kicking about in it. Wheels look great on it and the drop is perfect.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Looks fantastic. Looking for a run around for the mrs/kid, now I know a DCi can look that good we might be going down that route!!

Mini Cooper S
Looks good. Spacers, debadge & matte black Renault diamonds will finish it off. May even need a small spoiler?

Italian 3.2 V6
IF I had some more spare cash I'd prob get a Spoiler (exact one below).
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2719&appid=5

Debadge might not be a bad idea also! Rear drums n front calipers want painting black or grey too as that would be a nice touch to keep it looking fresh.

Its a great run around and cheap as chips to run, perfect if you can do without the power.

Also to note, the front plate is a slightly different size, just to fit the recess perfect ;) you can maybe see it better in this pic (slightly thinner and longer).
6904520697_b120e6afc8_b.png

Last edited by a moderator: