ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few new bits and pieces

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Decided to go on a bit of spending spree with the car this month, first up was a milltek cat-back exhaust, worth every penny imo!
not daft noisy just a nice rasp and pops and bangs :D

also i thought a splash of carbon fibre would suit my grey and black theme so got works bonnet scoop too.

and to go against my grey and blackness i thought i'd paint the calipers red to go with the red S's, first time i've done this and pretty impressed with how they come out

well heres some pics, any comments welcome :)

Picture1941.jpg

Picture1943.jpg

Picture1944.jpg

Picture1948.jpg

Picture1949.jpg

Picture1951.jpg

Picture1954.jpg

Picture1955.jpg

Picture1964.jpg

Picture1966.jpg

Picture1958.jpg

few scrapes :(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
oh yeah before and after
DSC01453.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

ruined discs! only 3 months old too

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one lad. Think it was your car that changed my mind about the minis. Looks great.

182trophy & Williams
got to be one of the best coopers knocking around, tastefully done fella:approve:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yeah its cost a fair bit so far, i've changed...
option extra leather seats
random strut brace
jvc headunit/dvd player
18" konig wheels and yokohama parada spec 2 tyres
grooved discs and red stuff pads + painted calipers
KW -35mm springs
valeo flat wipers
milltek cat-back exhaust
alta induction kit
genuine mini works carbon scoop
private plates (birth year and initials)

umm think thats it for now, had it nearly a year so its getting there :)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Very nice gen 1.

I'm just about to place the order for a new S. May just wait till sep to see if they change anything or not.

S4 Avant
niiiiiice not seen it in ages, looking loads different to last time, just ripped the side skirts off the 182. It looks naked. need renault side skirts now:dapprove:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
niiiiiice not seen it in ages, looking loads different to last time, just ripped the side skirts off the 182. It looks naked. need renault side skirts now:dapprove:

bugger how'd you manage that? getting a de-cat and new manifold fitted on wednesday :) hoping for some flames :rasp:

S4 Avant
Well, 4 hours of cutting away the bonding, and pulling, the side skirts came off. Got to take the kit off to get insured on it, needs to be standard (looking)

Flames?! god that mini must be a beast now

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
thats a shame i liked that kit :(
yeah its getting there, just brought some more discs and pads again! 3rd set in just over a year.. yellowstuffs and ebc ultimax's see how they do!

S4 Avant
god that thing eats through brakes quicker than the fiesta goes through its two fuel tanks:rasp:

I'm so coming for a thrash round "the circuit" see whether I can keep up

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
well i'm gonna try and organise a little photoshoot with all small fast things soon, got a few cooper s's a glanza turbo, corsa vxr and a few fiesta st's at the mo! get yourself down when its sorted

S4 Avant
sounds good, who knows when it'll be sorted though, need to source some body parts and an exhaust, and then get it sprayed. The amount of hoops I've had to jump through with this bloody car. wish I'd bought a normal one

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Dont like minis, never have, never will but urs looks better than the majority ill give u that. Like the wheels and the callipers.