ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A 2.0 V6!!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Doesnt look as bad as a mk1 v6 tbf. Some may say an improvement. Prob handles better too.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The ad proudly states that it includes an "anti theft system". May I ask why? It will never need it.

Classic case of someone who could have doubled her money if the damn thing was left straight. I mean, look at that side pic. Even if that car was hand built by your own fair limbs, there is no way you could love that.

D.

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
At least they've got the rear axle/spacers or whatever sorted, unlike most other reps. Pity not much else is tbh.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  09 GIXXER 750!!!
My god, worst mods I have seen in ages.. I think whoever created that was on crack!!! What a steaming pile of SH1T!!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  09 GIXXER 750!!!
Just looked again some loser is bidding on it!! They had better not put pics on here as they may get a lot of abuse:rasp::nono::nono::nono::nono:!!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
How much do you reckon it would sell for?

I reckon we could get a 1.2 shitbox model for £1.5k?

Thats only 150 people giving 10 each.

Da

Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
  Less
I'd donate a tenner to scrap it, sell the bits and never see that heap of crap on the roads again...!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  197 Albi S11AND
I have seen this car in the flesh! Driving about its not a pretty site! looks a lot worse in the flesh! driven by some larger girl shall we say

Mike

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MODDED 172
lol that kit looks just too big for the car she needs to sort suspension and wheels out. the human equivalent would be a 5 year old putting on his dads dressing gown