ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Frozen White MP165 Fiesta ST

Only a year and a bit late but some pics.

8854339272_d0ca0007fe_z.jpg

SAM_0148 by Jacko01, on Flickr

8842167948_f40be7f0a5_z.jpg

SAM_(1) by Jacko01, on Flickr

8853718473_63372b828c_z.jpg

SAM_0150 by Jacko01, on Flickr

8853728771_449ea96c0a_z.jpg

SAM_0135 by Jacko01, on Flickr

8853732915_cbedac568b_z.jpg

SAM_0130 by Jacko01, on Flickr

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Definitely considering one of these next... it's annoying though, I want an interesting colour! I've had boring colours on my previous few cars, i.e. silver, white and grey. I'm not even the biggest fan of white cars, but I think on these they just look so fresh. Really nice mate, any plans?

Definitely considering one of these next... it's annoying though, I want an interesting colour! I've had boring colours on my previous few cars, i.e. silver, white and grey. I'm not even the biggest fan of white cars, but I think on these they just look so fresh. Really nice mate, any plans?

Great cars these, you got any plans for it?

Not a lot just bits and pieces atm due to insurance but planning on getting a mp165 kit (airbox, full exhaust and map) at some point.

Not really a project thread but i thought i'd update this instead of starting a new thread. Mods haven’t progressed as I’d planned due to insurance and buying my first house so just been doing little bits for now. Although this is happening soon...
mp165_kit.png

Will add more pics and spec soon.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Very nice, I have a red ST, really like the de-tango'd headlights look, I'm looking to do this myself, have you got any pointers/advice or link to any guides on doing it? I think you'll love the MP165, I have Janspeed manifold/sports cat + piper resonated cat-back, and K&N Induction kit - sounds really nice and it really made a difference to the way the car drives - had it RR'd at 160 bhp / 140 ft lbs.

Few pics.

IMG_1045.JPG
IMG_1047.JPG
IMG_1053.PNG

Nice! loved my old one, such an underrated motor, much preferred it to the 172 that i had. Found it just as quick in the real world i thought, they are a quite a torquey engine.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
An exhaust system is a must, added so much character to my one, as did the eibachs. All it needed was some better tyres and at a push some 16s. Great cars and miss it way more than I miss my Trophy.

9422133843_e1265344bf_z.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That look's lovely @gally still a really good looking car, even today, look fresh still!

I'am right in saying yours had all the optional extras ?
Every option at the time barring full leather and a sunroof. The satnav stereo etc was a 1k option.

Was a great car but it was worth twice what I paid for it. Yes i'm still kicking myself.

Thanks for all the positive comments. :smiley:

MP165?

Really improves them to how they should of been

Yep can't wait. Going for the mountune pack mainly because although it's the most expensive it's the best package imo, that and the others look cheaper at first glance but when you add a sports cat, resonated center pipe and remap they are nearly the same as MT.

Very nice, I have a red ST, really like the de-tango'd headlights look, I'm looking to do this myself, have you got any pointers/advice or link to any guides on doing it?

They were already done when i got the car mate, i think there is a guide on fiestastoc somewhere.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Did you get a front splitter for yours yet? They really finish off the front end along with satin black plastics.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Danny my one was on 115k, they literally have no common issues barring maybe a split intake breather pipe, can cause high revs, easy fix. I wouldn't hesitate in owning one again. Returned 50mpg on a run from Glasgow to Edinburgh one day.

M2 Comp
Looks good. I had one a couple of years ago and it was faultless.

Do Mountune still do the inlet for these which takes them to 200bhp?

Danny my one was on 115k, they literally have no common issues barring maybe a split intake breather pipe, can cause high revs, easy fix. I wouldn't hesitate in owning one again. Returned 50mpg on a run from Glasgow to Edinburgh one day.

Sold mine at around 50k and, my dad owned it from nearly new at around 5k and nothing ever went wrong, bar the avoidable consumables, Oil & Filter every 10k, we stuck to the OE Pirelli P-Zero's as they where fantastic tire. In fact it still had the OE Disk's and Pad's on, i only replaced them at 45k as the MOT man put them as an advisory!

Used to average 38-42 MPG on my commute to work, and 45+ on a motorway cruise. My current Mk7 ST is only marginally better!

Such a fantastic car, I'd 100% have another, but this time, give it a few choice upgrades.

When I got the car it came with a few mods consisting of K&N filter, eibach springs, mondeo front calipers and “rallyflapz”.

Since then I've just been doing some "minor mods"

Spec so far...
Interior

Led bulbs
Mountune leather gear gaiter
Mountune mats
CG Lock
DMB Black and chrome steering wheel ford badge
Exterior
TRC bonnet lip
Satin black plastics
Wind deflectors
Mud flaps
Led number plate bulbs and sidelights
Osram nightbreaker plus headlights and front fogs
Silvertec indicator bulbs
Smooth rear wiper
Focus mist jets
Engine
K&N 57i
Magnecor Ignition leads
Omex rev limiter with launch control
Transmission
Mountune quickshift
Suspension
Eibach springs
Rear axle spacers
Brakes
Focus ST front and rear brakes
Wheels
Standard

Looking at it that's quite a lot.

Coming soon...
Mountune MP165
Armster armrest
Omp front upper strut brace
Braided lines
Polybushed engine mount
TRC rear finned diffuser
Mountune PAS cooler

Future plans...
Whiteline rear arb
Bilstein B12 kit
Fully polybushed
TRC front splitter
Speedline Turinis
And a couple other bits and pieces

I'll add some new pics soon when i resurrect my flickr account.

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
I should hopefully have one of these after the weekend, just sold my Golf GTi and getting an ST while I buy my first house. I'm really excited. yours looks lovely mate, white really suits it!

Fitted my triple r composites diffuser on Friday, was an absolute nightmare took 2 of us about and hour and a half of messing about to get it on. Not my pic cos it was raining but this is what it looks like, won't be to every ones taste but i like it.

frvhflkyqrvgap0tc7x7.jpg

BG 182, BMW 320d
still miss my old ST was a good looking thing! like the plans will look exactly the same as mine :smile:. Best colour aswell

Update
Had the Mountune upgrade fitted this week and i'm very happy with it. The CAIS is much better than just a k&n on it's own in terms of looks and performance. The exhaust is excellent, nice and subtle until you put your foot down then it makes an awesome noise. The map has also made it a lot smoother to drive.

Only a couple quick phone pics been too busy driving :stig:
16548155939_021769c066_c.jpg
Mountune exhaust by Jacko01, on Flickr
16733187772_88e254e9c8_c.jpg
3 by Jacko01, on Flickr
16526989727_6281574288_c.jpg
2 by Jacko01, on Flickr

Engine bay pic showing Mountune CAIS, Magnecor ignition leads and OMP strut brace.
16708370246_a541880277_c.jpg
Mountune CAIS Magnecor leads Omp brace by Jacko01, on Flickr

Interior pic showing armrest, Mountune gaiter and mats.
16733193092_a9daaef5e1_c.jpg
5 by Jacko01, on Flickr
Spec so far...
Interior

Led bulbs
Mountune leather gear gaiter
Mountune mats
CG Lock
DMB Black and chrome steering wheel ford badge
Armster armrest
Exterior
TRC bonnet lip