ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Frozen White MP165 Fiesta ST

How much did that MT kit cost you?

RRP for the kit is ~£1400

Quick pic of how restrictive the standard airbox setup is.
16555213900_4961d51182_c.jpg
Restrictive standard airbox by Jacko01, on Flickr

Update
Not done a lot lately apart from powerflex engine mount bushes

17254755901_37eddce041_z.jpg
Powerflex engine mount by Jacko01, on Flickr
17067753200_acc117af03_z.jpg
Powerflex engine mount by Jacko01, on Flickr

Had the rear 3 windows done by global tint to look like the standard privacy glass which i'm really happy with.
17068062560_7a859afe6c_z.jpg
f by Jacko01, on Flickr
17068041570_ddef1198a6_z.jpg
2015-04-24_03-49-25 by Jacko01, on Flickr

Due to the pas problems on the ST i've got a Mountune pas cooler going on in a week or two and i will get my braided lines fitted at the same time.
2080-PCK-AA_1.jpg

Coming soon...

Braided lines
More polybushes
TRC front splitter (June)
Fresh set of 'rallyflapz'
Whiteline RARB

Monaco 172
It's there, just a bad picture. The grille is missing because i want it sprayed gloss black to match the diffuser, then put on with adhesive after the standard one was stolen.
Ah OK yeah I see it now, was looking on my phone before so hard to see.
Really like these but bang for buck I went for the 1*2, if my budget was more, these would have been a contender. Good job on your's :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Still looking great mate. I think if I get one of these next I'll become a total Mountune addict!

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
I really like these, never been in one though. How do they feel in comparison to say an R56 cooper S? I've been looking at those too although I've had a bit more love for my TT since I've finally got it running properly again!

I really like these, never been in one though. How do they feel in comparison to say an R56 cooper S? I've been looking at those too although I've had a bit more love for my TT since I've finally got it running properly again!

Never been in a r56 so couldn't compare.