ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5dr 1.2 rep

clio 5door sport rep
should be good once all the changes youve said are completed.....however.... id avoid a "cheap" rear spoiler. i learned the hard way. they look pants. cup spoiler ftw

BMW 535d
cheap could be the 16v spoiler
naa not a 16v one as i already had one of them.

I recieved my spacers through the post today and to my surprise they are 50mm each side so the wheels are in line with the arches so need to get the all important camber going :D.

Will get some pics of whats happened tomorrow as i got home from work in the dark so didnt see daylight :(

I have removed most of the stickers from the back so its more grown up so to speak.

The exhaust should be booked into powerflow to get it sorted out and hopefully fitted :D

C&C welcome

Jake

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Anything orange on it needs to go ASAP, hurry up and get it lowered aswell! You could also look into getting the factory xenons aswell?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Reminds me of this.

59211999_Rover_BRM_LE.JPG

1.2 dynamic
good thread just finished reading it, i agree with everyone else, lose the orange and get it lowered and lose the exhaust. Good car but dont ruin it.

clio 5door sport rep
get a cup spoiler mate..... other wise it wont be a rep if ur rockin a 16v spoiler will it now ;-)

Megane Diesel / 172
Needs:

Coilovers
Splitter, drums, calipers, diamond + badges back to original colour
Those stickers to be removed and discarded in the nearest garbage recepticle
Original bullets (or the "smoothed" ones from the Clio Campus)
That exhaust to be burned
Cup spoiler

^ Yep, pretty much spot on (plus wheels now)

Car's a really nice colour, lowered and subtle styling (ie above) and you would be onto a winner ;)

BMW 535d
UPDATE:
I have said that i have all of these new extras for the clio so after work today i took a few pics to show them all to you :).

When i arrived home from work yesterday afternoon i had these bad boys waiting for me.

IMG_0063.jpg
a picture against a small square tissue box to show the size
IMG_0064.jpg
a quick shot from last night while the car was in the air after just putting the wheel back on :)
IMG_0065.jpg
now for the pictures from today. A couple just to show how the spacers make a difference.
IMG_0066.jpg
a slight little bit of camber maybe
IMG_0067.jpg
a shot of the spacers (please excuse the curbing)
IMG_0068.jpg
refinement on the front with less orange and a rs grille :D and the bullets too.
IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg
Some pictures of the spoiler. I personally really like it but i am guessing most of you wont. I am fully aware that it needs to be sprayed.
IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg
and one from the rear quarter
IMG_0075.jpg
A couple of shots from the front. I think the second one looks quite agressive :D
IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Thats all for now just need to save a bit of money to get the new exhaust fitted and then i am nearly done. Waiting till the new year to get the apexi springs on :)
C&C welcome
Jake

A slow blue one.
Looks a lot better than the last time I visited this thread, you've finally toned down the orange!
Don't know whether you'd be interested but I've got a spare set of 16v bullets if you wanted to replace the 2.0 ones, had them knocking about since I bought them with the intention of spraying them.

BMW 535d
Looks a lot better than the last time I visited this thread, you've finally toned down the orange!
Don't know whether you'd be interested but I've got a spare set of 16v bullets if you wanted to replace the 2.0 ones, had them knocking about since I bought them with the intention of spraying them.

Cheers for the offer mate but i still have mine i just like the look of the 2.0l ones better.

Thanks for the comments guys. Keep them coming in. always like to hear what other people think :)
jake

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Those spacers are huge!!!! I used to run 25mm on the front and used to feel like I was driving a bus. You might find if you lower it you'll get some major scrubbage. Front is looking good though mate, like the orange splitter and the sticker, looks smart. Personal opinion is paint your rear drums black, will make your rear wheels 'pop' abit, same with the front calipers. You want to contrast it up. Looking good though mate, keep it up.

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
Wide track is what the sports have on the front. Longer bottom ball joints/hub. And steering rod /track rod ends
Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I don't know if it's just me but the front spacers are wayyy too big. Just right for the back though

clio 5door sport rep
looking much better... i quite like that spoiler. much u get it for? 25mm spacers would have been plenty.... 50mm is maybe a bit too much.... might look better when lowered though... glad youve toned down the orange... looking good

splitter in orange looks mint, alloys look swamped by the car though, I would have gone with turninis or standard 182 ones.

Otherwise, sweet job youve done

BMW 535d
looking much better... i quite like that spoiler. much u get it for? 25mm spacers would have been plenty.... 50mm is maybe a bit too much.... might look better when lowered though... glad youve toned down the orange... looking good

i got it for £60 second hand off someone nearby who breaks clios. if it doesnt change when lowered i might move them to the back and get some 30mm on the front or something like that
jake

BMW 535d
UPDATE:

Not much of a major update but one none the less.

Got my 182 style exhaust and its being fitted on the 9th january and i cant wait.

IMG_0146-1.jpg

Prima racing tips

IMG_0145-1.jpg

IMG_0144-1.jpg

The 90' bend is getting replaced because its shot and has holes in it. Its also really badly bent.

Got some of these through the post just before christmas.

IMG_0138.jpg

Jean Ragnotti signature stickers :) so i placed them accordingly.

IMG_0143-1.jpg

IMG_0142-1.jpg

IMG_0141-1.jpg

IMG_0140-1.jpg

IMG_0139-1.jpg

And a few pictures of the car after 3 weeks of abuse through the back roads, with the odd bit of slush, ice and a lot of water.

IMG_0135-1.jpg

IMG_0133-1.jpg

IMG_0132-2.jpg

IMG_0130-1.jpg

IMG_0129-1.jpg

Next update will be when the exhaust is fitted :D

C&C welcome

Jake

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
IMO, I think the orange is too lary.

It needs to be lower on those wheels.

F**k me get some smaller spacers.

Again ^ My opinion. You don't have to do anything or agree to it!

Liquid Yellow R27
I think it looks fairly smart. It's something different but it works fairly well I think. Look forward to seeing pictures of the exhaust changed though. Might be worth getting some silvatec bulbs and possibly some wind deflectors imo.

BMW 535d
BIG UPDATE:

So yesterday the car went off to powerflow to have the 182 exhaust fitted. It took them all day to do so i couldnt get any pictures :( However went out today and got a few. Its not where i wanted it but it will do. So for the pictures.

Please excuse the dirt :)

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

After tax and insurance at the end of the month i will be getting spacers for the rear and saving hard for a new set of rota's ready for summer.

C&C welcome,
jake

BMW 535d
yeah the guys who fitted it put it into the trim :( i wanted it done like the 182 but the obviously didnt understand. oh well.

clio 5door sport rep
id be furious with that mate... far to far into the bumper. not only is it not in the position you wanted but they ate into half your bumper.... if they wernt sure how you wanted it they shouldnt have done it. please cut that smurf off

TT QS
Nice car!
The orange isn't too bad.
But it's not a 2 litre, that's the only fail on what is a very nice car :/