ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

46 Degrees in London

I know were affected by global warming but this is getting silly. My external temp sensor must have gone a bit wonkey, because the temperaure indicator showed 46 degrees, widely fluctuating, sometimes the temperature display wouldnt even light up. So I guess my external temeprature sensors gone funny. Anybody had this before?

My one in my 16v has before, sometimes and i think my Mums 172 does as well.

Mine went down to -23 in the snow the other week, that cant be right can it???

anybody had this done before? - i.e. is it a quick in n out type job while I wait at reno or theres no such thing (i.e will they need the car for 2 days to take it rallying in Wales as they normally do...)

7.6cc :D

My was the same, but Renault changed it free of charge even though it was out of warrantee, because they said it shouldnt have broken in the first place!!

See they are nice sometimes.

car booked on 30th March .. In the mean time, I may behave as if it IS 46 degrees in London. So if you see a cup driven with the windows down and the driver turning a fetching shade of mondial blue, thatll be MOI!