ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360bhp supercharged clio R27 inc vid!!

Turbo LY R27
Ive just had a new fuel system inc swirlpot and regulator fitted, and a 95mm pully for the supercharger resulting in 360bhp and 300lbft. Its f**kin rapid!! Unbelievable how fast this thing is! Ive added a video, it was running 340 at the time, needed a few tweeks to the fueling and was a proper red hot day, but you'll get the idea :) But after a few tweeks 360 is the end result.

Ive also fitted a scan gauge into the clock pod, looks awesome! Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNxuMI7d2cI&feature=youtu.be

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome machine! Was this at halfords in northampton the other week? Just near jam sport.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Cool wasn't me, my missus works there and said she saw a 197 with jam sport stickers on. I guessed at the time it was probably yours lol.

HBT 172 Cup
I think it looks awsome, very nice car dude, i dont think its makeing the power you've been told though, it should be terrorising 2nd gear?

225 Cup & Williams
I was thinking to myself it doesn't look all that quick for 360bhp. Dyno lottery but it's still quick car none the less.

Nimbus Megane R26
That doesn't look quick for 360, somebody is having you on with a generous dyno me thinks! My R26 was quicker than that with stage 1 at 260bhp.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That looks like 8 seconds from 60 to 100mph?

That really doesnt seem very quick for a car with that sort of power, its slower than my turbo clio did the same for example even when I filmed it on low boost which was only 260bhp or so, although I do realise that the newer cars are heavier.

Still an awesome car though, I absolutely love that :)

Nimbus Megane R26
Looks on par with my stage 2 meg.

Mine made 260bhp and just shy of 300 torque so just off what an average stage 2 meg would make it was a healthy one mine..watch it again..its not mapped megane quick and certainly not a claimed 360bhp.

Turbo LY R27
Love how I've put something on here that's totally different and all most of u can do is slate it and say its slow?

225 Cup & Williams
I'm not slating it by any means buddy I think it's brilliant but it just doesn't look all that fast for the claimed 360 bhp.

That looks like 8 seconds from 60 to 100mph?

That really doesnt seem very quick for a car with that sort of power, its slower than my turbo clio did the same for example even when I filmed it on low boost which was only 260bhp or so, although I do realise that the newer cars are heavier.

Still an awesome car though, I absolutely love that :)

8-9 secs from 30MPH to 100 isn't it?

Sounds phenomenal mate! What an awesome noise!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Love how I've put something on here that's totally different and all most of u can do is slate it and say its slow?

Most people seem to be saying they love it but its just not as quick as they expected. Is that actually slating it?
​Seemed mainly positive to me.

182 Cup

Funnily enough, a forum is a place for opinion.

Love the mechanics of the car, sounds good and looks like it could be a handful and fun to drive.

However, personal taste with the looks with the graphics, sunstrip and oh dear lord mudflaps (its not a rally car) makes me cringe a bit. Love the colour though.

Enjoy it :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Have you got a printout of the 360bhp? Which RR did you use, although I love your car it doesn't seem as quick as my turbo which is similar claimed power...

Saying that Id love to own it, great work!!

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Don't think it's people slating it for being slow, I was going to comment earlier, I don't think the vid does it justice thats all.

​id imagine is super quick and a great car to drive, so long as your happy thats all that matters tbh.

GTD, Lupo
Looks spot on to me. The mud flaps are not my thing but running a similar setup to you they are needed, I'm having a go at making some small carbon lips this week to stop the stones hitting the rear arch. Will hopefully be a little less in your face but just at affective.

Got to be honest and say that was not as quick as I thought it would be. What charger is it running? Don forget negative posts don't get deleted here ;).

Never been a fan of the splitter & skirt kit, and really dislike the Cup spoiler. Sun strip and flaps look awful. IMO it would be a better car if it looked like a regular R27. Of course it's still an awesome car though.

Speedo video makes it seem very broadly on par with something around 300hp in a 1500kg car. That isn't a 360hp engine in a 1300kg car. IMO.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as above really, great work and the cars a credit to you, but I was expecting something to be absolutely lunching 2nd 3rd and even 4th gear.

Nimbus Megane R26
You put the video up on an open discussion forum...if you don't like what you hear then don't post it. Post it on facebook where all your friends will tell you what you want to hear.
imvho of course.

RS200 & PH2 172
Gonna bang a video up of the 172, dying to know what BHP it is and paying for a rolling road seems like a waste of money now