ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

330Ci M Sport Detailed by Detail UK *Lots of Pics!*

Stealth 438'd 182
De-chav?

But yes have all the standard bits

109k now have a look at the ad in the FS section or pm me

Stealth 438'd 182
It's been lowered a bit and black grills.. All done myself with a massive degree of care as a car enthusiast.. The angel eyes clip in place and are wired with a proper purpose built wiring harness so can be easily removed as I am aware these get mixed opinions.. Some love them some hate them.. I'm currently sitting somewhere in the middle of the camp..

All of the above are fairly common popular modifications in the e46 world.. Not exactly a big wing and ripspeed alloys or a straight through chav cannon! Nothing from halfords has touched this car..! Haha! It has full bmw history and long term low owners with motorway miles being a big part of it's actually quite low mileage.

It's just had a full 2 day paint correction by a professional detailer at quite a cost even if it was 'mates rates!'

Hardly chav-tastic!

If I sound offended I'm not as it's your opinion and I'd welcome an offer from you and would gladly remove/swap bits around if required to suit your taste :)

...but nobody likes their car (especially an extremely picky enthusiast) being referred to as sub-human Jeremy Kyle scumbag style! :)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
It's been lowered a bit and black grills.. All done myself with a massive degree of care as a car enthusiast.. The angel eyes clip in place and are wired with a proper purpose built wiring harness so can be easily removed as I am aware these get mixed opinions.. Some love them some hate them.. I'm currently sitting somewhere in the middle of the camp.. All of the above are fairly common popular modifications in the e46 world.. Not exactly a big wing and ripspeed alloys or a straight through chav cannon! Nothing from halfords has touched this car..! Haha! It has full bmw history and long term low owners with motorway miles being a big part of it's actually quite low mileage. It's just had a full 2 day paint correction by a professional detailer at quite a cost even if it was 'mates rates!' Hardly chav-tastic! If I sound offended I'm not as it's your opinion and I'd welcome an offer from you and would gladly remove/swap bits around if required to suit your taste :) ...but nobody likes their car (especially an extremely picky enthusiast) being referred to as sub-human Jeremy Kyle scumbag style! :)
Lol, apologies for the offence caused.
981250_466459206778529_1689149481_o.jpg
It's this picture that does it for me though. Compared with
625430_10151381827794864_581426109_n.jpg
Do you see? It's hardly riding high standard, infact it looks as though it's already on springs in the second pic? I had mine on Eibach Sportlines, they sat excellent IMO. Yours looks too low, in a broken sense. The black kidney grilles I personally do prefer over the chrome (especially on a black car) but the halos, and LED fogs, are a BIG no no. It's a shame because without the lows and the LED lights its a very, very nice looking OEM 330ci. The rear lights confused me though, I saw 4k for a 100k facelift presuming it was a bit newer/with the 6 speed box, hence the interest. ​

Out of interest, apologies if you've said this and I've missed it, but what tyres are you using on it?

Stealth 438'd 182
No the LEDs are the eagle eye replacements the older ones suffered the usual sealing issues

Oil usage is spot on, it's had a recent service and so far I haven't had to touch it that was probably a thousand miles ago I tend to check it weekly or there abouts..

Bulbs are a 5 minute switch around.. And I can swap the coilovers in about half a day to the msport oem

It all is down to personal preference as I said I don't mind moving things about for a buyer.. To me the ride height is spot on.. Perfectly level.. Doesn't look broken IMO