ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118s vs turinis

I have 2118s on my 1.2 16v.
look great but need slammage.
thats next on my list :)

29052008173.jpg

the pic does make it look extra high though

Looks ok not lowered for now so i will be saving up for 2118s then save up to lower it after :) cant wait till i get the money

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
no, lower it first...... best way, even if its on steelies

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
not sure what the drop is over my 2118's, i've got kw varient 2 coilovers. I did have it a lot lower but found the car impractical for day to day use. I think it still looks good now tho, what do you lot think?

Attachments

• DSC00866.JPG
    DSC00866.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00869.JPG
    DSC00869.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC00870.JPG
    DSC00870.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 70
  fabia vrs
not sure what the drop is over my 2118's, i've got kw varient 2 coilovers. I did have it a lot lower but found the car impractical for day to day use. I think it still looks good now tho, what do you lot think?

I need a set of these in my life ;) !!

Also how much would you need to lowwer a clio to look good with the 2118's ??

fiesta 1.25
Why did u leave your rear spoiler black?

It was painted matt black for the contrast as to much white ends up looking like a fridge

The cup racers have all black plastics[/quote]

You still got it?

2118's and turinis are ok but youve all got it wrong 16" oz f1's ftw

172 Cup
2118's all the way. I run them on my cup and they look awesome. Oh and £40 a corner for prada spec 2's is alot cheaper than 16" ones!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Have a word..... We'll see whether I get some anyway and then I'll ask you again in the Metal

RS RIP
2118's a lighter iirc?

they're heavy but very strong.. but i think when stepping down from the 16inch to these the weightdifference will be 0

ofcourse if you have enough to spend like some lucky guy on here that won over 30,000 today:eek: :eek: :eek: :D
then you can go for the magnesium which are lightweight, do'nt know how much though

Ph1
2118's a lighter iirc?

they're heavy but very strong.. but i think when stepping down from the 16inch to these the weightdifference will be 0

ofcourse if you have enough to spend like some lucky guy on here that won over 30,000 today:eek: :eek: :eek: :D
then you can go for the magnesium which are lightweight, do'nt know how much though

Nah the magnesiums are a bad idea unless your racing it. They start going brittle and become useless apparently. I dont think their as light as Superleggera's for example even in Mag form

PH2 172
I like 2118s evertime i see a clio with them on i want them on mine but i also love my turinis still debating if i should keep them anthracite or get them done a different colour

like them both, but the turinis have the slight lead, nicer looking spokes and fill the arches nicely without too much lowering

but the 2118's are nice because ther different!