ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

210bhp possible with no cams ?

Clio Hybrid / S3
With those mods I'd be looking at hardly any gain at all...

As to what the 200bhp package is I dont know...

SQ5
Without cams, the engine won't run at all. They're needed to open the valves to let the air/fuel mixture in and exhaust gases out....

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
afaik the lad 200bhp package is cams, map, exhaust, filter. not sure what cams tho. they never made the gains they claimed, do a search on here, they were invited to a RR day a while back and said they would come if the club paid their expenses, think they wanted insurance etc paid lol

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Cracking looking car bar the Magnex, most people over exaggerate their BHP on sales ad. Fair play to him on the condition of the car (bar the exhaust).

200 package is pipercross, gasflow header work and exhaust... £1200.

clio-report-p1.jpg

Clio 182
ive seen a few ads where they have no RR but they have just added the estimate bhp per mod to the factory bhp figure, not realising they actually decrease over the years.
but he has the RR print out so...

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Oh s**t LAD Motorsport, heard nothing but bad things about them and their bloated bhp figures, much like the superchips RR which is equally as bad, maybe thats where they also tested the Scorpion RS192 exhaust, lol.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
ive seen a few ads where they have no RR but they have just added the estimate bhp per mod to the factory bhp figure, not realising they actually decrease over the years.
but he has the RR print out so...

So it means nothing without one before :cool: