ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 idiots in an Abarth, video inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've not watched the video, and i wont. lets hope it doesnt get handed over to people that can decipher your speeds too.

and to film it? i know how you can improve, go on track and earn RESPECT.

i've not watched the video, and i wont. lets hope it doesnt get handed over to people that can decipher your speeds too.

To some people that's more important.

Homo spec mazda

diesel-v.jpg

??

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Granny shifting and not double clutching like you should.

Blew the welds on the intake.

ETC.

Black Clio GT
lol speed is not a factor of your on the wrong side of the road...

my thoughts are you will get caught on one of your "blasts" one day and be paying finance on an overpriced fiat while your banned from driving!!

Yes i know this road :)

I hate them 2 bridges. Especially the one where seb goes "that s**t me up first time" up over the bridge sweeping to the right.
You can do abit of a loop, where you finished if you go right follow that through mobberly and turn right where signs for the station are you end up back on the same road ;)

nice road down there that time of night. ofc doing the signposted limit ;) car does sound good here tbh

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Yes i know this road :)

I hate them 2 bridges. Especially the one where seb goes "that s**t me up first time" up over the bridge sweeping to the right.
You can do abit of a loop, where you finished if you go right follow that through mobberly and turn right where signs for the station are you end up back on the same road ;)

nice road down there that time of night. ofc doing the signposted limit ;) car does sound good here tbh

The bridges are great lol yeh the 2nd is sketchy if you go in at it wrong or with too much speed, I think alot of us are going down on Saturday evening if you fancy a civil blast, there is no heroics or speeding we just drive and enjoy the road at a steady pace.

PM me if you fancy it

Lynden

Italian 3.2 V6
Not seen vid yet but surely by the sounds of things the po-po could dry rape u for this vid?

Homo spec mazda
Flofl ^^^

To be fair, its all within the limit of the roads. Arent country roads at night CS territory? Clio will have it in the twisties and whatnot. Visibility is not an issue, you can see cars coming from ages away, so are always well prepared to move over, any tight corners there was no "pushing it" going on.

Italian 3.2 V6
Indeed it is Roy, indeed it is.. Thank your friend Poo bear!

I keep nearly doing it out of habbit but managing to resist..

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
You were in the middle of the road for most of that vid. To back it up you had other cars flashing you as you flew past them on the wrong side of the road.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
The guy flashed me because I had full beam on not because I was in the middle of the road, like I said it's the angle of the film!

Lynden

Stripped yozza'd cup
I will try and get one from the middle of the windscreen , I was on the other side of the road once and it was the first sharp left hander

If the camera was at an angle, it would look like you were travelling at an angle as well, which it doesn't. lol.

You were definitely on the wrong side of the road. Not that I'm judging, just facts.

We've all had the fun country road late at night drive. But as said, you don't want to be trail braking into the corners like that, will do nothing but make you understeer, hence you missing quite a few apexes.

But at the same time, it does sound nice!

Last edited:

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
It's fine Jamie I'm used to it lol

I'm sure if one of the c***s of the forum posted it it would be a different story. But that's just life and it goes on, end of the day it's an Internet forum nothing more

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It's fine Jamie I'm used to it lol

I'm sure if one of the c***s of the forum posted it it would be a different story. But that's just life and it goes on, end of the day it's an Internet forum nothing more

Why do you only respond to the negative comments? There have also been some constructive comments, which you've conveniently glossed over.

You enjoy the crap, that's why you start silly threads and then act the victim. Needy.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jason, serious FLOL! Lynden, you don't help yourself in here, some of us who have made constructive comment you've ignored, and just defend/argued about the negative ones.

Pouring fuel on the fire or something clever like that....

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I'm not ignoring them but I'm on my iPhone and it's hard to multi quote :(

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I think one of the reasons you get the hassle, is because people have been giving you sensible advise (do some actual track days, get some tuition, read roadcraft etc) for months.

And it's in one ear, out the other. You'd rather spend the cash on suspension etc that the car doesn't need. So don't whine about the reaction and treatment you get as a result.

And you were quick to act the c**t towards the guy that kerbed his wheel. Glass houses etc.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I think one of the reasons you get the hassle, is because people have been giving you sensible advise (do some actual track days, get some tuition, read roadcraft etc) for months.

And it's in one ear, out the other. You'd rather spend the cash on suspension etc that the car doesn't need. So don't whine about the reaction and treatment you get as a result.

And you were quick to act the c**t towards the guy that kerbed his wheel. Glass houses etc.

I have orderd a copy of roadcraft and I'm doing a Mazda/Abarth owners track day at rockingham in febuary that has been organised by rockingham cars, was going to do the 3rd of December at oulton but don't fancy doing a track day in the ice etc

So I am taking your advice on board

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
You didn't listen to us about the finance deal, how much money have you saved so far?

:eek:

Well I spend about 35 quid a week on fuel now and I used to spend 70-80 a week in the Megane and I got a nice cheque off my insurance so quiet alot actually!

Lol at get off his back. That's the only reasons he's here. Hence the thread. Let's go out and do a jump and put the vidz0r up on teh internet so the c0cks on CS can have a go. Mentality of a f**king 8 year old. The video even has cleverly placed 'CS' insults in it. My advice if you don't like an internet forum, is to f**k off to another one.

Last edited:
  Swift Sport
I do agree that if it was a member of the forum who was in the 'clique' the chances of earning respect instead of a flaming would be much greater, but Lyndens threads do induce these kind of reactions and I think he does it deliberately to cause a stir. So in that respect it's self inflicted which kinda makes the flaming okay. I've met Lynden a couple of times and he's a nice lad, and anything I say in these thread is said in jest. I would advise that he calms down as I know when I was his age I was very very lucky to get away with the stuff I did and had to learn the hard way, and I wouldn't want him to do the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.