ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1M Akrapovic/baller/lease baller/my c*ck is bigger than your c*ck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1M Akrapovic

Not sure if this is a win to Roy, or a terribly tragic loss.

Some helmet getting jelly, and pwnt, then trying to pretend they have a life? I think we shall chalk it up as a win. Although each to his own of course.

I think we need video evidence to be absolutely sure Roy. But it'll be fake, of course.

I would go outside and shoot a video for him, but he's not online. Too busy having a life. Wait. He is actually still logged in though. Weird.

The more I hear about this loser, the funnier I find it.

That said, I don't wish to personally attack a stranger, so we shall draw the line here. Nevertheless it's been pretty funny.

e03224eb0c29a8dd6a583beee19c52f4befcffe5177d71606db933939a6cd5d1.jpg

Did the put the plaque on after you purchased it Roy?

Yes. The plaques were meant to be fitted by the supplying UK dealer. As is often the way with such things, some cars had them missing. As mine did. However, the dealer that sold me the car was able to get BMW to supply them with one, so I had mine fitted some time after purchasing the car. Clearly the first owner was either not aware of the existence of these plaques, or wasn't that bothered. The guy only did 3000 miles in the two years that he had it anyway, and kept it in showroom condition for me :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

QWhat's noticeable about the plaque Roy? Ie being put on after? Different place to standard?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

lol @ being suckered in to taking a pic to prove it! Yasss! 5 mins of your life you won't get back.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

H'actual images? :headno:

Still looks as good as it did the last time I saw some, I see there's another 1M owner in kent, seeing as you're never on to pick me up, I'm going to have to try and skimp a lift off this chap.

Hi Roy Great looking 1M love it :) I have recently purchased a Black 1M love it to bits i eco the comments on how it makes you feel its nice to have a modern M car that feels old skool and raw as this does, i came from a short stint in a C63 just felt i was missing "driving" all i ever did was keep it in auto and poodle along BUT on the subject of noise i do miss that aspect and feel of noise in the 1M so i don't blame you for thinking about the Akra..

I also have decided to keep it OEM but was looking into Burger Motorsports twin filter set up to release some turbo whistle and engine note. Currently all iv done is purchase a OEM steering wheel and have it trimmed in alcantara with M stitching that is it no need for anything else just keeping it mint and driving.

J

Hi, can we be friends?

I only want a passenger ride :race:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

The 1M has grown on me a lot. Is a special car, it feels special and it looks special. BMWs in the most part leave me a tad cold but the 1M is unique imo.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

May sound cheap, but it won't be to buy. Talking four figures x 3 easy.

I thought we were on 1 page of this thread. Didn't realise there were 3 other pages of absolute f*cking nonsense.

Nice.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

The 1M has grown on me a lot. Is a special car, it feels special and it looks special. BMWs in the most part leave me a tad cold but the 1M is unique imo.

Completely disagree, I think it's one of the least special M cars of recent years...Looks squashed. Sounds naff, E46 pace, poverty interior, (seats especially) dull colours. It was a rushed job, but in fairness, I don't think they could have improved it. A 1 series M...Just doesn't appeal. Buy an M3 if you want 4 seats, better handling, pace and comfort.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Completely disagree, I think it's one of the least special M cars of recent years...Looks squashed. Sounds naff, E46 pace, poverty interior, (seats especially) dull colours. It was a rushed job, but in fairness, I don't think they could have improved it. A 1 series M...Just doesn't appeal. Buy an M3 if you want 4 seats, better handling, pace and comfort.

I thought it was all about how it felt, the fact that it positively urges you to go sideways through every kink in the road, is a proper hooligan etc.

I don't recall that being written about the latest few iterations of M3.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

I'd rather have a 1M over an M3 if i'm honest. Sounds naff? Compared with the old V8, I think that's a given. I prefer that small squat wide look, M3 looks long and softer. Look at the residuals Ali. Set of Eibachs, some exhaust work. Special little car.

Your V6 has s**t seats as standard, sometimes you need to utilise options, fact is only 1% of buyers would probably want sexy hard seats, same with the exhaust, built to suit masses.

Most cars now sound s**t as standard, we had this discussion earlier in the thread, or another thread about standard exhaust systems being more mute.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

I'd rather have a 1M over an M3 if i'm honest. Sounds naff? Compared with the old V8, I think that's a given. I prefer that small squat wide look, M3 looks long and softer. Look at the residuals Ali. Set of Eibachs, some exhaust work. Special little car.

Your V6 has s**t seats as standard, sometimes you need to utilise options, fact is only 1% of buyers would probably want sexy hard seats, same with the exhaust, built to suit masses.

Most cars now sound s**t as standard, we had this discussion earlier in the thread, or another thread about standard exhaust systems being more mute.

I'm with you there broseph.

See an M3 on the road, oh look another M3... See a 1M, I get all drooly. I think they look obscenely aggressive too.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

They do, it's pumped. The 2 local guys with Black ones are driving their's less and less to keep the miles down and they've clearly watched the values.

Still a nice rare sight. I want the White one off PH, springs, seats, fruitier exhaust mods and some spec. Ultimate wagon.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300

Yep with gally here too. Really like the squat look, the flared arches etc are much more prolific than the m3's. And exclusivity is a big part of what makes owning a special car special IMO.

e46 performance maybe but there's not a lot in the e46 and e92 m3 straight line pace but the handling on the 1M is meant to be as good as any other m car made (from what I remember reading). Spend £5-600 on a map and it completely transforms the performance..

Keeping an eye on what the M2 will be like... I can see them making a good chunk more of them than the 1M tho

Status
Not open for further replies.