ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 pics

3 MPS
finally got round to taking better pics

camping06358Small.jpg

camping06352Small.jpg

camping06346Small.jpg

camping06350Small.jpg

camping06344Small.jpg

camping06345Small.jpg

camping06360Small.jpg

camping06361Small.jpg

camping06362Small.jpg

LY 200
Ummmmmm, i think i might chop mine in for one of these badboys soon.......Them seats look very comfortable.

Am begining to like them lots!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You need xenon's son! ;)

nice pics, i think the spoiler that boy DJE has is a must!

:)

3 MPS
it has extra tints, cornering lights , auto lights and wipers, cabbasse stereo , and climate , the seats are very very supportive , no need for recaros tbh

3 MPS
You need xenon's son! ;)

nice pics, i think the spoiler that boy DJE has is a must!

:)

yeah shame it hasn,t got em ali , i saw that spoiler and it looks very nice , must look into that and some lowering springs soon

RB 182
Ummmmmm, i think i might chop mine in for one of these badboys soon.......Them seats look very comfortable.

Am begining to like them lots!!!

Let me know if you do, I might be interested in yours ;)

I agree with the seats though, they do look very good.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ no taste son! RB is for men that like other men! ;)

Paul need to see it soon! The red's really nice!

MKIII 138
silver center console and dash inserts arent my to my liking there just like the meggys. prefer the 138`s dash has a dark shiny finish.

Renaultsport Clio 197
silver center console and dash inserts arent my to my liking there just like the meggys. prefer the 138`s dash has a dark shiny finish.

it's called "ZINC" finish ...smth like that !

anyway, 197 console can be painted like that ??

3 MPS
i had a look inside the 138 and its very smart with the leather and dark console but the 197 works well with the renaultsport theme imo, the sliver seat belts and silver inserts on the gear knob and stiching all look smart and sporty together,

3 MPS
the drive is better mate but obviously not as quick on a straight as the meggy but on the twistys on thw way to oban it was brilliant , i love the sound from the exhaust and it just begs to be driven hard , the build quality is better than any other reno i have been in including the meggy and the colour is nice too lol

whats this u getting a honda ???