ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 car servicing

Hi, I need to get my 197 serviced (24k - 2nd service), and was wondering if anyone could recommend a non Renault dealer, who has been tried and tested in the Northwhich, Cheshire area. (Still needs to be authorised though for the service stamp)

Secondly how much have people payed for their 2nd service?

Many thanks

ST
I'd go to Reno personally...not taking anything away from any of the independents but the Reno stamp looks better to potential buyers IMO.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Birchdown

They look aftermine. Anyone who knows about RS's know the dealers know nothing about them....... Cant be many better at servicing RS Clios in the NW than the birchdown kevs

Dealers can be bid down on services, i got a cracking deal on my second service (albeit non RS). I didnt have to do much persuading.
Try them and if they dont move go to other franchises locally, you dont have anything to lose.

RB 197 fatty
so im down south.... bedfordshire way, but willing to travel a bit.... but not to NW!!!! who do i go to??? really not tempted by a reno dealer one bit.

cheers, normy