ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 WITH K+N ANYONE

Liquid yellow R26 F1

No pics im affraid.. i really need to get a digital camera.. however.. ill be seeing my bro tomorrow, so should be able to sort something..

It was a bit tight, but once trimmed, fits perfectly.. and keeps the pipe nice and straight.. ish.. LOL..

i wouldnt like to have the airscoop too low, as it could fire water straight into the engine bay if you hit a deep puddle.. thats why i didnt mount it as they suggested in the instructions..

182 Full Fat

James,

yeah try and get pics up when you can. So are all your air scoops underneath the bumper like an induction pipe? My worry is the same about water and it scooping it into engine bay.

Anyone on here got photo of induction scoop and pipework? Does the scoop just fit straight over normal induction pipe. I like the sound of more air!

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Just sits below the bumper on the right hand side of the lower grill.. the outlet of the scoop is the same size as the the hose, so you do need to cut the outlet, slide the cold feed pipe over the duct outlet and fasten with a jubilee clip.. the pipe then flows around the bottom of the rad and stright up to the filter,..

182 Full Fat

Definately interested in this scoop business, It must feed a bit more air to the kit. As I say any pics would be good to see as and when.

Liquid yellow R26 F1

My brother should be taking the pics as we type.. LOL.. hoepfully anyway.. will try and post before i leave work, otherwise over the weekend.. as leaving early for boat party on The Thames.. :cool:

R

rich[182]

for an extra £10 would be worth getting the green heatshield to cover the engine side of the filter and the top of the filter even with the gen2 kit fitted, to reflect some more heat away, it shouldnt affect the induction noise either