ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 wheels, do they actually sell?!

182 FF, A6 Avant
Looking on here you see lots of standard 182 wheels in varying condition. None of them really seem to sell though? Is that really the case?

I'm toying with going down to 15" wheels for everything so was curious if I'd be able to sell them or not.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yes they do sell. If they are in good condition with no damage, without tyres, you'll get £200 for them minimum on ebay.

182 FF, A6 Avant
Mine aren't great, but equally, not that bad. Tyres are good too. £250 would do me.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Plus my advice is take some time getting some decent pics and write a decent advert and they will sell

same as anything really, good photos, good indepth description and priced to sell then they will sell, people wonder why their items don't sell when they would if they just took 5 minutes longer sorting pics and a good description and weren't greedy wanting over the odds

MCS R56
I sold a set of 182 alloys on e-bay about 5 years ago. Got almost £400 for them, including tyres.

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
  Rs Clio 172
I bought a badly curbed set needing 2 new tyres for £150, so you should easily gets £200+ with decent tyres,

RB 182
just sold mine for £130 without tyres. they're in major need of a refurb though. people were willing to pay £300+ if they had tyres!