ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 MPG mid 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I went down to London last week, and then to Shropshire, and then back home.

400 miles 10 gallon tank. 40mpg. Boom. :D

clio 182
i get between 26-28 mpg but i never hang about and once warm it gets a sufficient thrashing, guess i'm paying the price for a good time but its sooo worth in imo. 35-40 on a long run though!

I'd only ever see 40+ if I reset the computer on the motorway in a 50 restriction... Over each tank I average 32-37 with no effort to be economical. That's brilliant value for money :)

Mountune Tractor
Strong bump!
29mpg means you're driving it properly. 50mpg means you have a faulty trip computer.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah I saw 50mpg once driving like a granny on the motorway in a 182. I've also seen 9mpg though. My 172cup never used to go that low.

Clio 197
mine has never seen 29 mpg , 35+ normally, this week (after putting the first ever tank of 95 ron weirdly) its sitting at 40 mpg (mixed driving)

Fiesta ST3
I went to wales at the weekend, I got 45 ish MPG for the whole trip. Think thats pretty good. Yeh ive never had it in the 20's, some people must go metal...

Listerine & Poledo
mid-30's on every tank.

including london commuting and some long-haul motorway/DC work

Not much redlining these days though, sigh

Suzuki Swift Sport
I managed 46 mpg on a run of 70 miles on a roads doing between 45 / 60. That was through very careful throttle usage! (bored in traffic so thought I would see how high I could get the mpg's)

PS In a 182

Corsa Van. Meh.
Try 60mph on the motorway and see what ya get. It's a good fuel saver if funds are tight.

Great advice. I have started to sit at 60 rather than 70 and have noticed a massive difference in mpg. And you don't arrive that much later.

Ph1 172
does seem a bit low i think

im getting dead on 30mpg but thats nailing it down a few bypasses and country roads on my 15 mile commute. no starting or stopping either.

Status
Not open for further replies.