ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 manifold on 172 touches the antiroll bar

Megane RS 250
We did that...maybe it could go a bit further, when we fix the other mount we'll see.

For the videos, update your codecs (i suggest Combined Community Codec Pack) or try videolan. What do you mean "doesn't sound like much"?

RS RIP
^^ Yeah it might be my player playing up, got error first time and when it finally played it sounded like from far away , no volume

ClioSport 172 Cup
Just thought I would re-open this thread as I`m having a similar problem on my 172 Cup. I`ve fitted all new engine mounts, I have the Ktec bushes in my wishbone and my mani is literally kissing the anti roll bar, causing vibrations. Only ideas I had was either spacing the engine mounts to increase the engine height slightly(not sure if there are any implications of doing this?). OR trying to move the engine more on the mounts. The strange thing is when the car is jacked up the vibration goes away, its as soon as its back down on the wheels.