ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup - which wheels would you go for

200,182 Trophy, Cup
I love the standard anthracites I've got on the car but fancy a set of something else to put some tyres on and swap over now and again. I know there's the usual choice of turinis but what else would you go for. No outrageous colours please. The car is on standard height suspension so something that looks right in the arches.

Suggestions please

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I love a RB with stripes on standard cupped rims

Perfection

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Turinis
2118s

In anthracite or white

IMG_0633.JPG

200,182 Trophy, Cup
Well this is it sitting on the standard wheels. I fully intended putting turinis on when I bought the car but since then I've sort of moved away from the idea. I fancied something different, probably black rims but a lot of these wheels only good when they fill the arches out. I envisage I will end up sticking as is !

IMG_0153.JPG

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Tony, leave it as it is - it's perfect!!!!

It made me start looking for another as soon as you left my house in it :)

@ashtons99

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
2118's, or go off the rails completely and just get some 15" 4x100 alloys borbets :smile: I saw someone with fifteen52 tarmac reps in 15" and really want some myself but can't find them anywhere.

dan's cast offs.
two sets in my unit, my lad is having one set for his twiglet but you can have first refusal on the other set. will get you a price on them.