ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 bumper and exhaust on a 172?

RS clio 172
This has probably been asked x amount of times and apologies in advance but I used the search bar and couldn't find a thread relating exactly to it...

as above, I have a ph2 172, would a 182 ph2 bumper and rear box fit directly on is there a lot more to it?

RS clio 172
wheel well is in the way mate

Thanks, Thought as much after having a quick look underneath..

Is there any direct fit aftermarket ones which can be used for a single 2.5" exit if cut into the left side of the bumper?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Didn't Ktec make a 182 style exhaust for 172's? Or was it for 1.2's. can't remember though

RS clio 172
thanks guys, did a search they do still make it but its a big price... £440 cat back then the cost of a 182 rear bumper or cutting.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
thanks guys, did a search they do still make it but its a big price... £440 cat back then the cost of a 182 rear bumper or cutting.

May as well sell up and get a 182 if thats what you're after.

If I was you I'd just get a recessed exhaust or a yozza system which sits nicely under the bumper

Alibi Blue Clio 197

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
A friend of mine had his 172 fitted with a 182 and a friend custom fab him an exhaust to suit. Worked pretty well tbh.