ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Brakes

200Cup,Alpine,Esprit
Hi,

I guess a lot of you guys will have upgraded the brakes on your cars. The 182 has been into Renault and the brakes are knackered. Quoted £500 for new discs and pads. So I'm thinking that a decent set of upgraded brakes could be bought for a similar amount. Any recommendations? Any advice appreciated.

RS 182 CUP
your choice mate but most will say brembo discs and ds 2500 (or whatever number they are) personally i use ebc discs with redstuff pads

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry for the hijack!!

Wheres the best place to buy rear disk for my 182 FF ??

I know nothing about them and when i went to a car wholesalers that said that it was one kit (Disk/bearing/ABS Ring)

They wanted about 140 for a pair or rear disks ?

Is that bullshit or not ?? Is that a good price ?? Are they hard to change ??

Thanks,

Sam!

Try our website.

www.auto-nation.co.uk

Lots of choice available for much less than £500!

Sorry for the hijack!!

I know nothing about them and when i went to a car wholesalers that said that it was one kit (Disk/bearing/ABS Ring)

Thanks,

Sam!

Sorry for the hijack!!

Thanks,

Sam!

Maybe drop G 172 a pm?! He appears to be Mr Brembo

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?509657-Brembo-rear-discs-for-172-182

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i found standard pads to be poo, i then brought green stuff which was fooking scarey. so ive now got brembo disk and ds pads

very pleased with the setup

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Best place to get rear discs is Renault, £100 ish. Include bearings and ABS rings.