ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup rear interior parts availability

scalino65

ClioSport Club Member
If I wanted to get all the interior trim to refit a stripped 172 cup, how tricky would it be to find the various pieces? i.e. are any of them unique to the cup model and therefore difficult to find. Things like are the carpets all the same in the cars? what colour seat belts, rear seats, all the moulded bits of plastic, boot floor,etc. Is it all fairly easily available or not really? cheers.

scalino65

ClioSport Club Member
pps. Are any of the interior bits for the 172 cup the same as on 182s? I know the rear seats are different (although still fit) but what about rear cards and the plastic stuff like the parcel shelf supports and the shelf itself? Also, what colour should all these bits be on a 172cup? many thanks:)

As far as I know, the 172 shell is the same as the lower model 3-door shells, so any of the 3-door interiors should fit?

Although the 172 Cup had a 'cheap'/light bench rear seat IIRC, so I'm not sure if that's unique or just taken from a lower model?