ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182, You Decide!

TrackCar & F30 330d
Hmmmmm I think you might be able to get a better one for that price. Its not the best looking. Everyone to there own tho.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
4 previous owners eh? Each one must've part-ex'd a different part for the lower spec bit heh. I hope the salesman that took it in has had it explained to him what a tool he is :)

I mean, the missing 16s and the missing seats are going to make that unsellable. Anyone looking to buy a 182 will at least know what wheels it should have and that the seats say "Renault Sport" on (unless they're buying having never even looked at a picture of a 182, although anyone buying that blind must be a bit backwards...).

320d
Arnold Clarke are scumbags. They're great when they want your money, go back for any help once they have it and they don't want to know. Wouldnt buy a car from them, know way.

And also they should be telling people about how the 182 above has been changed from its origional spec. worth £5000 tops.

I think the fact that it is still for sale 7 months after original post is testament to the quality of this car. Wish mine had only depreciated a grand in that period!! Must take out the seats and change my wheels.