ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 front bumper

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Lol found it on eBay? It's yours, just admit to that and say 'I'm selling my front bumper in Titanium silver... and have been trying to do so for the last few months' :p

HA HA even the usernames of the ebay id and the op are the same!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  silver clio 182
I never said I wasnt selling I simply pasted the link .

But thanks anyway for stating the obvious this forum really does have some bell ends.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Lol found it on eBay? It's yours, just admit to that and say 'I'm selling my front bumper in Titanium silver... and have been trying to do so for the last few months' :p

do u want to sell it quick? as know someone will buy if at the right (CHEAP) price, no point wastin ur money on listing fees

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Titanium 182
I never said I wasnt selling I simply pasted the link .

But thanks anyway for stating the obvious this forum really does have some bell ends.

Lol I wasn't having a go pal, it just tickled me that you put 'check out this item I found on eBay' so it didn't look like you were shamelessly plugging your own sale - this part of the forum is all about posting your own stuff up from eBay, so you're fine to do so.

And I'm not a bell end ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  silver clio 182
My apologies for the bellend comment the humour had left me at work was in a hurry to get an ad up as it really needs to get out my shed so I can start an engine build

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  silver clio 182
Gonna go for a charged f4r pick up the spare block next week be a good project clean it up forge internals etc