ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16V steering wheel and 16v spoiler

S2000
best bet for price is to try and find someone local to you breaking one that isn't on the forums. People on the forums tend to charge more from my experience. I got a valver airbox from someone breaking a 16v near me for £5 where as on the forums they go for up to £30.

Toureg vW Transporte
ive got one of the phase 2 airbag ones in the garage that someone can have for 10 quid,but it'll have to be collection

Toureg vW Transporte
in between worcester and hereford.dont think it wise to post an airbag.wouldnt want it to explode on the poor postie.lol

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
in between worcester and hereford.dont think it wise to post an airbag.wouldnt want it to explode on the poor postie.lol

Damn opposite side of the country to me.

I would of got a 16v steering wheel earlier if I knew you could get one with an airbag.

Trye wouldn't be fair on the postie an airbag going off.

^
16v wheels with an air bag look crap though. The ones with out look much better, thing is though a nice looking wheel won't save your life if you crashed.