ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 Castle, 2 Clio's

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
After a day of trying to sort the issue with my car's binding front brake, me and Mike finally got it done, gave the Clio's a wash and took them up to the local Castle (wtf) just up the road?

Sorry the pics aren't great, ground was on the piss, and they're only taken on an iPhone.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
You seem to have posted the same image one hundred times, loving the cars though although im not a fan of a ph2 bumper on a ph1 just doesnt sit right with me.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've fixed it now, sorry about that, went a bit mental with the copy and paste :S

Sorry Meg, it was a day fixing stuff, not just messing about, but tbf, your car could do with it ;)

Oh, I also sourced a diamond for the front bumper so that I can figure out a nice way to smooth it down, cover it in CF and fit it :)

Some nice pics mate.

Love the 'went to the local castle' ;)

My friend, I s**t you not, this castle is a 2 minute walk, around 15 second drive from Mike's house, and I didn't even know it existed!

Nimbus 197
haha yeah i know!! u could of filled my hole or something! haha did i say that!! how rude!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
haha yeah i know!! u could of filled my hole or something! haha did i say that!! how rude!

FLOL! Sex life dried up??

Erm, yeah, your car looks the sex :eek:

Cheers mate, do like yours, RB's are awesome in the flesh.

Awesome photos. Both look great.

Cant help but notice the rear bumper looks a different shade of silver?

Largely my editing/iphone pictures etc.

In real life its a good match, not an amazing one, but a good one.

May have it re-done some time. :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
phs 1's looking good kiddo, Ph2 looks like the wheels have been really polished up both look ace

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yes, they have! http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=503016
well, sort of.

Robbos, i want that Ph1! it's... Amazing!

Cheers mate, very kind of you, more changes to come, but its getting there, I want it minter than a trebor tbh.

phs 1's looking good kiddo, Ph2 looks like the wheels have been really polished up both look ace

Kiddo? :eek: lol! Cheers mate

I got scared from your avatar you'd chopped in the clio, I'm ok again now.

Could have done with a better camera tbh (iFail one sucks), but oh well.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Kiddo? :eek: lol! Cheers mate

I got scared from your avatar you'd chopped in the clio, I'm ok again now.

Kiddo is a northern term for mate lol

Nothing to be scared of lol if i had tbh but think im gonna go for a sport with the next one but might go mad n get a 200 ;)

CLIO PH1 172
wtf didn't even see this thread lol, both cars looking really good nice one,

shame i was at work or i could have popped down for a couple of pics as well ;)

that castle (stone castle) is over the back of my house also about 5 mins walk lol

CLIO PH1 172
yea i need to get a new side skirt and sort my front bumper out now as well before any half decent pics :(

CLIO PH1 172
Got hit by a bike :( getting sorted tho lucky realy its just bolt on body panels and not the actual rear quarter

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Yesterday was a "Eventful" day, managed to get it sorted it though the ph1 is awesome in the flesh!

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Will upload them in a bit, my exhaust fell off earlier lol! Low car + speed + speedbump = one broken exhaust.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
he he ;) I'll do you a full wash, clay, polish & wax for ...... But you'll have to pm me coz I'll upset the mods! :)