ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.8 16v turbo

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
:lolup: This young guy at college is 17 and he used to always talk to me about how fast my 172 was etc. I thought he was like the rest of the people at college who just chat sh1t lol. Till one day he came in with his 1.2 16v mk1 which he put a super loud cheap backbox on and some cheap ass rims and lexus lights lol. Then I saw him the other day at college, I didnt bother hand him over on a plate as I thought that would be cruel in front of everyone .. but im sure glad I didnt try lol

I thought I was hearing things when I heard the turbo woooooooooosh .. he got a 1.8 16v turbo conversion but crazy guy kept 1.2 brakes and drums at the back LOL

how much bhp he got you reckon? He also has no idea how much psi hes on atm

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
He could be running any kind of power under the hood, as above anything from 160-280bhp depending on work done.

What's the betting it's still logged as a crappy 1.2 clio ?? He's sounds very brainy not have ungraded the brakes on it !

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Did you see the turbo?

Have seen the dump valve "tssshhhhh" electric noise box on ebay lol

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
should've raced him, don't matter how much power he's got if he can't slow down proper

Just outbrake the tool and watch him have a 1.8 16v turbo off roader :evil:

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
From the sounds of things I bet he hasn't even got a conversion.

If he went to the lengths of such a conversion the brakes would have been a minor job compared so doesn't really add up?