ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.5 DCI 100 or 1.6 16v?

330i. E30 Touring.
Either way- buy a 106 GTI/VTS, spend the money on strippers and coke. Don't buy a 1.6 or a diesel unless you do 25k a year!

Oh, PM me. I'll have a high spec GTi for sale soon. (;

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
dci, not all that bad, especially as even the 1*2's are hideously underpowered, u may as well save some dolla whilst going slow

IMG_0294.jpg

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
I average between 41-52mpg in my clio. get your car serviced if your doing 34mpg or 40 driving carefully.

Megane 225 F1
+1 on the coke idea.

But seriously, I was going to get a 106 gti as a stepping car, but realised I only had to wait 5 months before I could get insured on a 172 so I waited a bit.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
they handle well but are underpowered, as in not very fast, nippy, but not fast. out the box they are no faster than a 106 gti, which only has 120bhp...

But they are older, lighter and know where near as safe.... The Clio is round about as quick as most other hot hatches (GTI's, Leons, Type R's and even WRX's). Not the fastest things ever but by no means slow:S.

I'd get the DCI over the 1.6

Last edited:
  Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I don't want a 106 or Saxo, every lad has one, and I honestly just don't like them.

DCI 100 me thinks.