ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 Superchager kit???

raw striker
Well its not hard to guess what spec charger is on it and data is freely available for delivered air mass at input RPM and compressor RPM. You know what power it is making hence you should be able to work out what boost its running pretty easily ;-)

Think the plan is to run RST's car at 300bhp to gather plenty of data on knock limits etc. then supply the public kits in 250bhp spec which gives a decent safety margin.

Cheers
M

yes i can work the calculations back. its going to be a c30-94 but i am curious as to what boost you guys say your running on a stock internals engine thats all :approve: also depends if your running restrictors ect as well.

RS RIP
Above points are very true but when a promise has been broken and your emails aren't being answered then no matter how good the product is your patience is going to pushed to the limit and to be honest that is were my mine is at the moment.

get him on the phone .. he seems too busy to answer customers emails

ITB BG 182
Hence why there's a fully built development car racking up miles around the North of England at the moment............

Not sure what July has to do with it though? Once the cal is validated and signed off then its done.

Cheers
M
July has nothing to do with the price of chips either, its merly saying that people should not expect thing right now and let the people in the know develop things.

Thing is we all seen the bit adout the ITB's where aw said he had them done and dusted, nothing came of it and GDi had it all done.
But yet again GDi have popped up realeasing information to CS members about the new super charger kit that will soon be available for peoples car towards the end of this year (im giving a fair time bracket) no doubt it will be done before. AND oh my god guess what AW has yet again got a car running an SC kit. Im not playing dumb when i say this is the first i have ever herd of the AW kit... Just amazes me how many people try to get the praise of doing some thing first.
Ill put £100 GDi release the first SC package readily available, as i have not seen anyone elses yet

Ph1
July has nothing to do with the price of chips either, its merly saying that people should not expect thing right now and let the people in the know develop things.

Thing is we all seen the bit adout the ITB's where aw said he had them done and dusted, nothing came of it and GDi had it all done.
But yet again GDi have popped up realeasing information to CS members about the new super charger kit that will soon be available for peoples car towards the end of this year (im giving a fair time bracket) no doubt it will be done before. AND oh my god guess what AW has yet again got a car running an SC kit. Im not playing dumb when i say this is the first i have ever herd of the AW kit... Just amazes me how many people try to get the praise of doing some thing first.
Ill put £100 GDi release the first SC package readily available, as i have not seen anyone elses yet

Youve totally miss-quoted your own post.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
i dont see the reason for any arguments here tbh.

there are two companies with two sc kits, both different...

job done.... lets leave well at that...

its greater choice for the customer, (that must be good!)

Andy

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
ok, technically if we are being picky.. 4!

but thats not the point... it was that there should be no arguments.

182 cup
This is just the start, wait until they’ve all been released then listen to the children.

Sample

:argue: :argue: :argue:

Mine pulls harder than yours

Yeah but mine sounds better than yours

Yeah well my intercooler is cooler than yours

yeah but, but ,but look at the wiring in yours its all over the place

you mark my words.

ValverInBits
I don't really agree with the buy a faster car statement. It doesent seem as fun somehow. The idea of a supercharged clio is a good one.

I think these kits have been a long time coming tbh. The french gearboxes need the more linear power delivery of 'chargers and the RS platform can handle a bit more power.
imo GDIs solution is really clever and looks to be beautifully engineered.

I hope people don't winge to much about the prices of these kits when they are finished. Although a rotrex by itself may be not that expensive, you pay for the custom made parts and the R&D that's gone into making it a reliable package.

They are indeed! The £'s worth has made a lot of general tuning bits much, much more expensive! Just look at how much CAT have had to increase their prices by.

Not a lot we can do about it - just means an extra month saving for bits!

Cheers
M

E39 M5 & Corsa track
i think the latest rrp is £1633 for a c30

the euro is killing tuning products! should have bought some euros when they were about 2 to the £

Ph1
I hope people don't winge to much about the prices of these kits when they are finished. Although a rotrex by itself may be not that expensive, you pay for the custom made parts and the R&D that's gone into making it a reliable package.

Lets not carry that last thread argument onto this topic lol ;) - everyone wants to pay as little as they can. Its only natural, where all human end of :cool:

As already stated, which ever company folk choose its all good for the world of Clio tuning. French tuning does seem to lag beind everyone else so all good news this

RS RIP
i think the latest rrp is £1633 for a c30

the euro is killing tuning products! should have bought some euros when they were about 2 to the £

^^ that is a long long long time ago , 2 to the pound. Maybe just the first year, 2001 ?