ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 fog light install.

Titanium 182
I've mentioned about fogs before but I think it needed a relay to work, am I correct that the relays go next to the fuse box in the engine bay? Small black blocks? Going to try and get one from a scrappers tonight but need to know where about I'm meant to be looking. Any help would be great. I have all the wiring and fuses somewhere, just got told I needed a relay.

3 Series touring
Depends how you want to install them, once you've got the lights and loom you can just wire a switch through the battery and cut a hole for it in the panel to the right of the steering wheel (with headlight angle adjuster). Unless you have a steering wheel stalk?

Titanium 182
Looked at my fuse box just then and saw that there is no metal holders for where the fog lamp fuse is supposed to go, would that mean I would need a fuse box that has it already there or is there a way of getting one does anybody know?

There is one with the metal holders with no fuse in (I took out for demonstration) the fuse for the fog light is to the left of that but there isn't anything to hold it in place

3DDCFE69-9E0D-42EE-B402-D0B914897634_zps87ujokgq.jpg

Would it be worth it if I just re-routed the wire to the plate where my headlight adjuster is and put in a switch? If so anyone know which wires are for the fog light loom?