ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Dynamique

1.2 16v Dynamique
seen you posted on mine mate, looking niiiiiiiiiice where you get the splitters? and them black rims r nice too get bak 2 me mauil me or something..

Low 'n' Slow
Splitters are from Renault. They ain't cheap though, about £160 just for the rear. You can get a second hand sport bumper cheaper.

Will be putting the 172 wheels up for sale soon to help fund a new interior or some borbet A's

Low 'n' Slow
how she might look soon if I can find some Borbet A's

(will probably be a little lower at the back but my photoshop skills only go so far)

rough.jpg

Low 'n' Slow
172 alloys now for sale. Hopefully will get them sold and stick the money towards some borbet's

£150 if anyone wants them

clio 3 dci 106 hp
hi... I have a question for you:approve:!!! where do you find the rear bumper splitter??? how does it cost????????

Low 'n' Slow
Small update.

Added a new sticker to the front bumper:

2010-06-15-071250.jpg

Lost my first one off the front splitter when the weather was like this:

2010-01-06-150453.jpg

Low 'n' Slow
Stick with the Ultralegs.

I just can't make my mind up. For some reason i really want some borbet a's mainly as i just want to see what they look lik on my car. On the other hand i'm thinking of buying a sport interior and just keeping the ultra's instead

Low 'n' Slow
Had a couple of bearings changed last month for the MOT, i was told that the hub had been damaged slightly when removing the bearing but it was ok to drive, couldn't see any damage at the time so thought nothing of it. Removed the wheels today to repaint the rear drums and discovered this:

2010-07-24-145903.jpg

Looks like a trip tot he scrapyard to find a new hub

Last edited:
  Low 'n' Slow
hi mate just wondering wat splitter u have on da front and back of ur car

At the moment I've just got a standard splitter on the front. The rear splitter is from Renault, its part of the sport kit they did for the non sports. The kit consists of front splitter, front bumper add on, side skirts and rear splitter. I did have the front splitter from this kit as well but a fox killed it.

kit that looks like this http://www.forum-auto.com/les-clubs/section21/sujet158284.htm

If your thinking of buying any of it then brace yourself as its not cheap. Rear splitter is over £100 itself

Seem to keep repeating myself about that splitter haha

Low 'n' Slow
Will be adding some drilled and grooved discs as well as some ferodo pads when the rain stops

84224eef.jpg

sorry for the crappy phone pic

Low 'n' Slow
Thanks mate. when I'm bored and decide to sell the car it will be going back to standard so everything will be up for grabs ;)

Clio Dynamique Noir
Cars looking sweet mate!! Ive got a 1.2 Dynamique in black though and have got similar plans for upgrading :approve: first thing i did was upgrade the speakers and head unit and have now decided to change the outside!!! Did you do the colour coding yourself..i got quoted £400 to colour code my car!!! Also i want to sink my sub into the spare wheel hole..you got any pictures of how yours looks?

Low 'n' Slow
£400 is way too steep for colour coding, its only cost me £60 on top of £120 for the bonnet to get mine done.

I've not got any pics at hand but will try and get some when the weather picks up

Clio Dynamique Noir
I need to respray my bonnet aswell got a nice big stone chip in mine! Where did you get your car sprayed for that price? Do you get a good sound from the sub in there?

Low 'n' Slow
I need to respray my bonnet aswell got a nice big stone chip in mine! Where did you get your car sprayed for that price? Do you get a good sound from the sub in there?

Just at my local body shop. Did a decent job as well. The sound is great to be fair and I've got loads more space in the boot.

Clio Dynamique Noir
Oh right nice..definately guna have to do that, but thinking im guna sort out the outside of my car first!! :)