ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

zaino z2

Clio MK 4
after a new sealant. been using werkstat jet acrylic which has been good but fancy something different. I am going to machine polish the car with prima amigo and wondered am i supposed to use Z2 before i use the glaze. I would apply z2 by hand though.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Use the sealant to protect anything unxerneath. That's why waxes and sealants are also known as Last Stage Products (LSP)

Fiesta ST200
after a new sealant. been using werkstat jet acrylic which has been good but fancy something different. I am going to machine polish the car with prima amigo and wondered am i supposed to use Z2 before i use the glaze. I would apply z2 by hand though.

Z2 is great mate. Gives a great finish, durability, beading and it spreads ever so well.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did you change the ZS mate? I prefer Z5 on darker deeper colour. Z5 is pretty much the same as Z2 with some minimal fillers.

Great products.

Always loved Russ' pic...

yqy8evyn.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols no, they are both sort of American hence the name "Show car polish" research them mate. Pays off. :)

Like I said dark colours I go for Z5 always.