ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza exhaust BTM

Rb 182
Hi guys,

when I owned my last 182 BTM was selling yozza exhausts.

are they selling them as can't find them on here or when I search on google! Or can you only get them 2nd hand??

Also my friend told me there is a type 1 and 2 of the yozza for the 182 is this correct

thanks for your time

Josh

RS Clio 182
What exhaust is better though overall the yozza for 182 or the new btm exhaust? And also how much do they cost?

z4
I have an original yozza fitted at the moment. Am looking to swap it to something a bit quieter in the next few weeks

Lionel Richie
S.Diesel if its you that has been ringing me about the old style one, i've spoken to the manufactures this morning and i would need to order 5 minimum, therefore the old one is not going to happen, new style only

RS Clio 182
Fred@BTM nope haven't called you yet but will defo give you a ring within the next couple weeks regarding the new one!
I would like to hear one though as I can't seem to find any decent vids of the cat back version of the new yozza! Any links if possible? And how do you think it compares to other exhausts including the old style yozza?

RS Clio 182
Just looking through the posts and yes that was me that called Fred@BTM. My cousin uses my login details here and there he must of replied back thinking it was for him as he's looking for a new exhaust aswell and was also quite interested in the original yozza. The other day you said you were going to call me back to see if there was a BTM exhaust available. Tried calling you back a few times as my exhaust has blown so thought this would be the perfect time to upgrade to one of your exhausts as I've heard good things about them but no answer. So if there is one available let me know please mate

Fred can be difficult to get through to at times as he's working, but I'd keep trying. He'll frequent here less now if at all as he said he was giving up the forum for various reasons.

RS Clio 182
Yep I know he's a busy guy! Which isn't really a bad thing tbh as it shows there's a lot of demand for his work. I do need the exhaust to replace my current one so I guess I gotta keep trying. I'd rather wait a bit more instead of purchase one of the other exhausts tbh.