ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your opinions...

I have a 75bph, mk3 Clio. It's got a little grunt but should I get it remapped for 300£? I know it'll only give 5bph but it should feel quicker.

What'd you think?

RB 200
Totally pointless mate, stick it in the bank and start saving for something faster (if that's what you want?)

don't waste your money :)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
:banghead:

Another thread to put into the 'why is everyone so stupid'

Seriously, you will be £300 worse off and it wont feel any different!

Passat
:banghead:

Another thread to put into the 'why is everyone so stupid'

Seriously, you will be £300 worse off and it wont feel any different!

Why is asking people's opinions such a violation of this site? He doesn't think the car is gonna pull like an RS, he's just asking if the small benefits are worth it.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
£300 is quite a bit of money for no real gain on an engine of that power.
honestly, you won't notice the minimal gains from it.

£300 to maybe add one or two MPH to the top speed or 0.2 of a second off of its 0-60 time.

for £300, you could have a pretty decent week away, have some good memories and fun from it all, and that would be more beneficial and rewarding surely?

save the spending for remaps a bit further down your driving years, where it may be more noticeable or rewarding from the car you have at that time.

£300 is quite a bit of money for no real gain on an engine of that power.
honestly, you won't notice the minimal gains from it.

£300 to maybe add one or two MPH to the top speed or 0.2 of a second off of its 0-60 time.

for £300, you could have a pretty decent week away, have some good memories and fun from it all, and that would be more beneficial and rewarding surely?

save the spending for remaps a bit further down your driving years, where it may be more noticeable or rewarding from the car you have at that time.
This is useful advise unlike the titty bar ones haha cheers bud.
​Yeah a RS is on the list in a few years.

RB 182 195bhp
As said, best piece of advise I was given by a friends dad when considering modifying my first car (diesel 306) was 'If you want a fast car, buy one' the little 1.2 is never going to go particularly well, just save up and buy a faster model lol