ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your opinion?

M3 SMG
When selling your 1*2 are they more valuable with Recaros fitted? Or if yours have been retro fitted is it worth removing and selling separately?

:clown:

You won't get £750 or whatever they fetch more for the car because it's got them in.

To BillyBob buying a car, they're just seats. Nice seats, granted, but just seats.

If you want maximum dollar, take them out and sell them separately. You certainly won't harm a sale having standard RenaultSport seats.

M3 SMG
Thats what i wondered Revels. Thanks :)

Steve, rather sadly i will be getting a cheap and chearful estate or 4x4 :(
Need to cut costs for a while and get something to lug bits and peices around! So im having to sell the Clio which i am NOT happy about :(

M3 SMG
I havent decided yet DrRollo. They are literally brand new and cost me an eye watering amount in July last year. Your welcome to make offers but they are still in the car and i need it on a day to day basis currently.
Need to get my plate off and seats out before its ready to sell :)