ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You, In Your Soft-Top - Pics.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I cant get my roof off :( some shithouse has rounded off one of the bolt!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Full homo from the day i picked it up in 2005, when i was 22 lol ... ///M at uni ftw.

ba9848935571c56ba4d4b9a880b9c925_zps478de3e4.jpg

4330b034e9bf07f2d415ff7405fa0d28_zpsfa9e6ead.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
View attachment 96377

​Must try harder to be gayer.

Bloody cracking effort.

Any pics of the car Sam?

Self shot at the wheel of a Zphwoar... OOOOHH MATRON!

Are you replacing Stiller in the next Starsky and Hutch remake? ;)

I did not mean to look his serious! LOL

Why has someone put a self tapper through your ear lobe?

It's a bird.... :D lol!

Electric roofs are for ponces. Xx

Bigger ponces can't even take a photo.

Full homo from the day i picked it up in 2005, when i was 22 lol ... ///M at uni ftw.

ba9848935571c56ba4d4b9a880b9c925_zps478de3e4.jpg

4330b034e9bf07f2d415ff7405fa0d28_zpsfa9e6ead.jpg

Dave, sorry to quote images, but that's some of the best s**t I've ever seen.

It's the pose, it just really gets me, it's like something out of a really bad car magazine about "owners cars" or something. SUPERB.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Dave, the more I look at that photo the more I laugh! Brilliant.

Dave, sorry to quote images, but that's some of the best s**t I've ever seen.

It's the pose, it just really gets me, it's like something out of a really bad car magazine about "owners cars" or something. SUPERB.

Ha ha, glad it amuses! Make me giggle last night as well when i fired up the old laptop to find it!

Think its the smug expression that does it for me, i remember feeling like i had a 15" slong that day.

Dave you look no different apart from facial hair lol

Few more grey hairs as well now, but yeah, you're pretty much right :eek:

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
Breaking it for parts!

It was the chavyest pile of s**t I've ever seen and I wanted to test my new petrol powered angle grinder so me and some mates cut the roof off and went for a spin.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
We used a paddy's motorbike to chop the roof off an old 1.3 micra, without the door, boot, bonnet and bumpers it was properly quick!

330i. E30 Touring.
How flexi was the screen? I considered making a 172 convertible for Le Mans, but wasn't sure the screen would last at 90mph for a few hours...

And I don't fancy being beheaded on the autoroute! Lol

SG9 Forester STi
Flol @ Rob and Ant cruising.

Give me a few weeks and I'll be able to add to this one. Although the looking ghey part might be slightly more of a challenge lol.

Listerine & Poledo
Flol @ Rob and Ant cruising.

Give me a few weeks and I'll be able to add to this one. Although the looking ghey part might be slightly more of a challenge lol.

Wear some overalls, dont do your hair or make up and slare some grease on your face.

Instant lez

Tyler - I'm going to need a feather boah and probably some size 11 stilletos