ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YN53 DJX - For Sale on eBay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio diesel
Just to warn anyone going to look at this car so you don't waste your time like i did. This car has had a cambelt snap within recent past and was then almost instantly traded into a dealers. The car then had an alternator belt failure on the next and present owner. And is no up for sale.

Car is missing front driver side splash shield, the alternator belt is not sitting right on the pulley, and so i think the repair has been done by cowboys.

Engine light on when i went to see it.

Bodywork is very nice, but i think its a problem car from what i could make out.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Clio-Sport-172-/190865590223?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c7079c7cf

I would certainly factor in a cambelt change and would only trailer it away unless you like snapped belts.

Edit: or get assurances work has been corrected, as i did point this out to them.

Edit: Just to be fair body work is nice and interior look like a genuine 68k. No wear to seats etc.

Last edited: