ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yey, Neh or just Ghey

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Hmmm maybe, looks almost ctr like for some reason.

Wouldnt have them i dont think myself though,

So ney/maybey

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Hmmmm, Geoff has some of these on his Liquid yellow 182 and they wernt too bad...

Babe you coming to the south mimms meet with me? (next sunday) i'll introduce you to some more CS peeps.

Chocolate Bar™
i have them and they're nice in real life.

dont have the white writing on the bottom - just all carbon.

I saw some of these on a Arctic Blue 182 @ the Reno WS. I thought they looked OK.

Would I put them on mine...........No:S

172 M69 eater
got them on mine... was differing opinions then too...

up to u matey!!

jus a quick pic for u... is a mark 1 mind... prob fit better on the mark2!

if u pm 'lawrence' he will hook u up cheaper than k-tec!

carbon.jpg

Think you've got that ^^^ on a bit wonky ;) lol

edit: And hang on, how the f*** have you managed to get 500 more posts than me??

Spammer!! :evil: ;) :clown:

172 M69 eater
White16valver said:
Think you've got that ^^^ on a bit wonky ;) lol
lol fukker.... they fit ok but they dont cover the whole lot... do like em but prob not wide enough on the bottom!

anyway back to thread! should these be done on a mark2!!!

Chocolate Bar™
i could post you picks of mine, but its on a black car so cant really see em. Look really good imo, especially with a carbon bonnet

LOTS!
Wahey! - thanks for all the feedback! And I'm pleased with the way you've kept up with my rhyming words! Yey, Ney, Ghey, Sil Vous Plait... all very impressive :D

But I'm still undecided :( Reckon I'll offer them uop against the car and see what they look like in real life - if they're any good I'll get them. If they end up looking chav, batty or in any other way non-ClioSport, I'll take them off again!

Bubbles - may come along on Sunday but depends on details - will have a look at Meetings section. I've got the in-laws visiting this weekend :boring: