ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YET more pics from FCS track users

i believe i was juyst behuind that tehy all tried to out brake each other going into the corner, and some of the entered slightly fast

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

That green thing overtook me, then locked up and went through the chicane taking out some cones in the process. Theres Yoz ready to take advantage and fly past on the next straight :p

excellent pics wayne!

the one of mine and yours is now my background lol.

one of the few pics that my car looked half clean!

love the install btw, didnt notice it on the day.....

and lmao @ the pic above hehe

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Simon172 on 01 June 2005

looks like a mk.1 scirocco - not very French....?
hes northern, we felt sorry for him and let him on the cliosport stand

Quote: Originally posted by arj256 on 31 May 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Yeah working now. <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Nice Pics.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/clio_bus/FCS%202005/DSCF0031.jpgWhat happened here?

what happened, Jordy went past mike, i was 1/2 way past mike, jordy outbraked himself I slammed the anchors on and dropped back in behind mike, jordy disappeared in a cloud of tyre smoke, we carried on and i skinned jordy on the start finish corner as he later told me that he got chronic brake fade and this incident was the start of it.

lol

/y0z

Thats Nik I think not Mike Yoz ;-)

Watch the video posted above for some quality overtaking action :)

[Edited by Day on 01 June 2005 at 11:24am]

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 31 May 2005
yoz was desperatly chasin that green thing!

it did have an extra 100bhp, so i was pretty pleased that we had such a good battle. id take him on the corners, hed have me on the straights.

:-0

/y0z