ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another bmw to cs

Evo 6, E92 320d
E92 pre lci 320d, sparkling graphite with red leather and nav, by far the best car I've owned.
Plans are to detail to outside (interior is done), fit black grill and a boot lip.
It's perfect for my daily driver, 750 miles to a tank is nice compared to my evo doing about 200 max.

image_zpscbbbefdd.jpg

image_zps631e9035.jpg

image_zps48380a4a.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Lovely car.

​I don't think you'll be getting 750 miles to a tank though.

Evo 6, E92 320d
I've also got an e46 318ci which was my previous daily, last time I used the evo for a week it cost me £150 in petrol, but I had a laugh.

Evo 6, E92 320d
I do, it's my toy for the weekends, bit of a driveway queen really but at least it will hold its value being sensible mileage and rust free.

Leon Cupra 300
Looks lovely that mate. Check the wheels for cracks - they're prone to it. Nothing that can't be repaired though if you catch them early enough.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
LCI = Life Cycle Impulse = facelit

​So this is basically pre-facelift.

Never knew this model had a facelift. I do remember a few with different front lights, did look a bit American.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Looks lovely that mate. Check the wheels for cracks - they're prone to it. Nothing that can't be repaired though if you catch them early enough.

Thanks, it's In to coopers bmw tomorrow for an update and health check so ill get them to make sure.

Evo 6, E92 320d
I'm liking this car even more now, fitting my dads old tuning box from his 5 series (same engine) gave me a hefty boost in torque and power.
Also my fuel consumption after a 40 mile journey
image_zps8f2fde19.jpg