ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yes Sir, Yes Sir.. 4 Arches Full...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
No you didn't. You got 2.

Cheers Ash

opps posted on Bazzons account there by accident while checking PM's

You PM'd me 5 times after i said i would collect them from you if you werent happy.

Carl

recaro'd arctic 182
can i just say, i bought some recaro's off barron a few months back and have nothing but positive feedback for him. he went out of his way to help me out. the said item was exactly as described. he even fitted them for me.

alien green rs133
can i just say, i bought some recaro's off barron a few months back and have nothing but positive feedback for him. he went out of his way to help me out. the said item was exactly as described. he even fitted them for me.

passenger seat discribed as bent i presume?

Cupra
He offered to take the wheels back if you weren't happy. Should have been the end of the story there. You didn't need to post it all up here if the deal was done and dusted with an agreement reached.

Looks tidy BTW.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
He offered to take the wheels back if you weren't happy. Should have been the end of the story there. You didn't need to post it all up here if the deal was done and dusted with an agreement reached.

Looks tidy BTW.

Exactly :)

200 Gordini
I didn't say anything about anyone at first.. It's when he went on the defensive and telling more lies I put him right which led to the rest of the thread..

I wish people would read it, understand it, and then post.

Thank you anywhere sir :)

Cupra
I read it all, didn't understand your viewpoint but posted anyway. It's going around in circles so we'll agree to disagree. :)

Welcome. It's a nice looking car.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
I didn't say anything about anyone at first.. It's when he went on the defensive and telling more lies I put him right which led to the rest of the thread..

I wish people would read it, understand it, and then post.

Thank you anywhere sir :)

well why post the first part about buying the wheels and posting two photos of tread? to cause confrontation. If you didnt care you wouldn't have posted anything about it, you were just trying to get me a black mark against my name like you already have.

Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.