ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow Fog Lights

Clio 172
Hey
My 172 has xexons fitted and the other day I had put my foglights on, on the way to work, when I got there someone mentioned to me the fog lights look very yellow compared to the xexons and they do! so I changed the blubs to xexon blubs and no luck still yellow just brighter, anyone had/has the same problem? guessing I need a new fog light not just a blub :dapprove:

img0067ruj.jpg

http://imageshack.us

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Regular halogens will always look yellow when compared to xenon. Yellow light is also better than white light in foggy conditions.

Clio 172
fair one, it just looks odd having crystal white xexons and yellow fogs,
you think there will be clear ones available?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
No idea. I've never look as I really don't care. They're a waste of time 99.9% of the time anyway.

Clio 172
yeah I dont use them very often just thought it was odd lol some at £26 quid a piece that say "clear" but probs still yellow lol

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
You will never get a halogen that's as white as a xenon bulb. I think I mentioned that already. You'll be wasting your money.