ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yay Im On The Telly

Various Renaults
Drive nice huh ;-)

Really gotta rev them though and shouldnt be compared to the 172/182 as its a different type of performance

clio williams 2
i really like the new twingo and have considered getting rid of my car for one but only for about ten minutes:clown:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
She's got a big microphone!

Nice review anyway. I saw one on the road yesterday and it seemed pretty mean.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Watched this the other day and wondered if anyone off here was one of the people testing. Nice one!

Mito Sportiva 135
Excellent. I actually work for Renault UK and had a meeting with the guy who organised this. Someone else in the department questioned if the event was money welll spent but if people who own and love RenaultSport enjoyed the car, and may convince people who currently do not even know about RenaultSport then it was definitely worthwhile.

Pleased you enjoy the event anyway, and the female presenter did look pretty nice. Apparently she enjoyed using the overly-large microphone?!

Tom

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Nearly fell asleep. Safe to sya you haven't got a career in car journalism.

Car looks nice though, would never buy one though tbh though, for what you'll pay for one you may aswell get a 1*2.

Monaco RS Clio 172
think they look nice. not seen one shift or go round a bend, only seen pictures / parked outside of dealerships.

being a 1.6 you cannot expect it to be 1*2 pace.. but that is not what they're meant to be for from what I can see.

nice little cars for people who cannot begin to afford insurance on a 1*2 also.

perhaps even, dare I say it, a girly car? :)

Well PistonHeads TV anyway. I was lucky enough to be picked to test the new Twingo 133 sport around a track & it was fantastic.
http://www.pistonheads.com/subsite/twingo/tests.asp?tabno=5

Why not have a look & cast your opinion about the car.

shite jumper btw..

personally i dont see the point in these videos...come on to f**k...

why the hell would i take someone elses oppinion on a car that IM going to be the one driving..??

pump that burd tho...in the face

A Flamin' Red one
s**te jumper btw..

personally i dont see the point in these videos...come on to f**k...

why the hell would i take someone elses oppinion on a car that IM going to be the one driving..??

pump that burd tho...in the face

Grumpy pants! :rasp: