ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XENONS

bg 182 ff
i need replacement xenon bulbs for my 172, does anybody no where is the cheapest place for them, and will i be ably to buy them invidually or as a set of 2? :)

cheers

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, they are the right ones.

They are 4150k, so they will be the same colour as they were from the factory.

bg 182 ff
Yeah, they are the right ones.

They are 4150k, so they will be the same colour as they were from the factory.

ive looked on that site you linked me to and that is the only ones i can find have you got a link or could you tell me where i can get the brighter ones from?

Last edited:
  bg 182 ff
the higher the number is obv the brighter they go? with the 10k are they like hid bright and do they look stupid?? or is the best bet going for the 6k ones as said above?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
10k will be blue basically (Chavy) lol.

6k is a nice white, with a very slight blue colour. And offers the best lighting levels :)

bg 182 ff
cheers mate youve helped alot. be buying these on friday (payday) haha

love the white of the standards so a little brighter will look better :)

bg 182 ff
in regards to the above i have found i isnt the bulbs i need its the ballist/holder for the xenon bulb the connection has gone. can anyone reccomend a place to get them from??

thanks

172 sport
Hey mate the ballast went on mine I managed to find one on e bay fully working £40 quid is it the ballast and igniter you need mate?