ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons and Sidelight Bulb Colour

05 182
Hi Guys/Gals,

Have had my 182 a few days now and the colour difference between the xenons and the sidelight bulb is annoying me! What do you people use to make it look better :p

Cheers,

K

Mental 172 Cup
led sidelights and then a xenon bulb upgrade got it near on perfect!

some people just take their sidelights out!

05 182
Will look into the sidelight idea, tbh the automatic headlights thing normally brings the xenons straight on so the sidelights do seem to be redundant.

AK

M240i
Turn the sidelights round and put them back in...

They only work one way .. if that makes sense LOL!

RB Cupped 182
halfrauds do sum blue coloured bulbs that are white in colour but show blue when on. i got some goes well with the xenons and the rb i think!

B

Bucko

White LED sidelight bulbs do the trick, only a few quid on ebay too

A Flamin' Red one
Blue coloured LED sidelights look guff in my opinion. One step away from having LED jet washers!

White LEDs that are white in colour when not switched on, or removed completely :)

DSC01039.gif

Clio 172 RS2
JME i meant do we change these also for a compl. 'white' outshine?

Personally i can't be bothered... the light stalk is on 'auto' and i've never use my foglights.

Some people prefer the white look so they do change all the bulbs, personally I never use the fogs either as the xenons are more than enough :)